Tulsa, OK soonercare

montinett
on 1/3/19 10:40 pm - Tulsa, OK

Hello everyone I'm wanting to know if anyone had vsg while on medicaid/soonercare in the Tulsa, OK area? If so who was yo primary doctor and who was the doctor that did the surgery. I have heard some things on here about a bariatric clinic in Owasso but im not sure if they accept soonercare. If anyone has any advise or experience please share with me.

jacklinalbert
on 7/9/21 6:55 am

VSG is a proven treatment according to many researches. But I will still suggest you to concern a good doctor and ask for his recommendations. He can guide you well in this problem. Besides, there are many ecommerce website development experts who knows medical treatment. You can even ask them too. But be careful before taking any step. Good luck!

manithajones
on 5/31/23 7:10 am

Following

(deactivated member)
on 2/17/22 8:22 am

anyone had vsg while on medicaid/soonercare in the Tulsa, OK area? If so who was yo primary doctor and who was the doctor t

willsonalex466
on 2/10/23 7:07 am
willsonalex466
on 2/10/23 7:08 am
brookon
on 5/17/23 3:57 am

hi, I'm new

willsonalex466
on 5/17/23 4:35 am
willsonalex466
on 5/17/23 4:36 am

The Apparel Factory is an ongoing fashion brand that has started out in 2019. From that moment ahead, The Apparel Factory is striving to go way beyond in fashion, although what we're offering is standard, genuine, and regularly desired. That makes us stand out unlike any. We believe in empowering originality, which precisely concerns our defined and most luxurious wears. We only ensure comfort and style from our products for all and sundry.

I recently discovered a fantastic Tultex Jersey T-Shirt supplier that offers high-quality garments at unbeatable prices. Their extensive range of trendy designs and sizes caters to my business needs perfectly, allowing me to stock up on fashionable inventory without breaking the bank!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 165 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1113 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 1989 views