Recent Posts

just me
on 4/7/24 11:30 am
Topic: RE: OG BAF like we never left. 2012 vs 2024

There we is!!! Hey beautiful girls ? BAF like we never left ð?'?

~Candy~

53 lbs lost prior to surgery....

cpcampbell
on 1/7/24 6:22 am
Topic: RE: Is this group still active?

Happy New Year! I see this forum really doesn't get much traction....too bad. It is a great layer of support. How's your weight loss journey going?

~ Carla
185.6/169/125

Member Services
on 7/29/23 7:52 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: RE: Is this group still active?

Hello and welcome to OH!

Since these forums have been around since the early 2000's some are no longer used regularly. However, the RNY board, VSG, and Main forum are used a bit more often. Since you are interested in the National Conference, I will private message you a FB link where many of the attendees connect and there are BIPOC in that group.

We look forward to meeting you in September!

CocoButterfly
on 7/28/23 6:56 pm
RNY on 07/25/20
Topic: Is this group still active?

Hi! I just joined OH, and am very interested in attending the conference in September. I noticed there was very little BIPOC representation among featured presenters so I thought I would look here in the forum for group members that looked like me.

It doesn't appear that this particular group is still active, but thought I would post just to see if anyone responded. Thank you in advance!

willsonalex466
on 5/17/23 4:36 am
Topic: RE: Tulsa, OK soonercare

The Apparel Factory is an ongoing fashion brand that has started out in 2019. From that moment ahead, The Apparel Factory is striving to go way beyond in fashion, although what we're offering is standard, genuine, and regularly desired. That makes us stand out unlike any. We believe in empowering originality, which precisely concerns our defined and most luxurious wears. We only ensure comfort and style from our products for all and sundry.

I recently discovered a fantastic Tultex Jersey T-Shirt supplier that offers high-quality garments at unbeatable prices. Their extensive range of trendy designs and sizes caters to my business needs perfectly, allowing me to stock up on fashionable inventory without breaking the bank!

willsonalex466
on 5/17/23 4:35 am
Stapler
on 4/18/23 5:00 pm
Topic: RE: Dental Problems

Hi Vonnie!

I had a VBGB way back in 1998. I developed severe GERD and ended up losing all of my teeth!

I have a full set of dentures now, and as much as I hate them, I'd still do it all over again.

Best of luck to you!

Sue

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 181 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2011 views