Recent Posts

AnthonyAnson
on 5/19/21 2:42 am
Topic: RE: CANDY CANE SYNDROME

It is a very sensitive case and its needs lots of care and also care about rest, food, etc. According to the assignment experts, 4 to 6 months take complete bed rest and don't do any activities.

Shazbatty
on 1/1/21 1:25 pm
RNY on 05/06/19
Topic: RE: CANDY CANE SYNDROME

Hi. I had this treated just before Christmas. I had it resected at same time as a Peterson's hernia.

exoticlimobus
on 12/1/20 11:42 pm
Topic: RE: Renting a car in Vegas

Exotic Limo Bus has developed a reputation as a leader in the travel industry. limousine service near me We appreciate the need for competent and customer friendly service. We are committed to helping consumers plan their travel plans with the best available quality and at the most affordable cost.

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/20 11:41 pm - cx, vc
DS on 10/08/15
Topic: RE: Gastric Bypass and Congestive Heart Failure...

I am 58 years old, and was diagnosed with heart failure over a year ago. My main symptoms was fatigue, shortness of breath, and a general sense that these symptoms will keep me out of normal life activities, my symptom was not being able to breathe when lying down basically . I've kind of resigned to the fact that this is how life will be for me bac****il I found herbs that stop this CHF easily and relief all the airways. My wife and her caregiver assume I can't be as active, and thus I was excused from normal life responsibilities but natural herbs from totalcureherbsfoundation. com really helped a but sometimes I think is God prodigy that I was able to treat my congestive heart failure but total cure herbs foundation herbal formula has a big impact on my recovery because my heart condition has been fully eliminate. They do things for me, and was too happy to comply with their service. This is a equitable of a way to get of your heart failure.

sleeved524
on 2/3/20 2:16 pm
RNY on 01/30/20 with
Topic: RE: Please help

Hi Partly,

Kay gave you some great info i hope this helps.. wow her job loaned her some money not many jobs can or will do that.. and yes i forgot about 401k's and 403b's you can borrow from them the whole amount..like i said in previous post i thought i was not going to be approved for sleeve in 2016 so while waiting for the appeal with my insurance i went and actually scheduled surgery in Mexico also my husband borrowed 6000 from his 401k thank God i was approved on the 24th hour and cancelled my flight also and was fully reimbursed for the flight because it was a medical reason..

wish you the best again!

KayLavonne
on 2/3/20 1:03 pm

I had the exact same issue! So me and my husband made the decision to have surgery in Mexico. They usually do have financing. My husband was super skeptical at first. However, we know 2 people personally that went with this clinic in Mexico with phenomenal reviews and results! It was hard to come to that decision. However, my job just did not have the resources to purchase a bariatric ryder that would allow the surgery. My job is very supportive, and they actually loaned me the money to go to Mexico for the surgery. I know getting a surgery out of the country is scary. But it can be something to consider. Otherwise, I would have no way of getting it. I used some 401K money and a loan from my job to pay for it.

I do wish you luck and I sincerely hope that you get the surgery!

revemclane1028
on 2/3/20 11:14 am

Hello sleeved524,

Thank you so much for your response. I have actually done both. I tried getting addition coverage with my insurance company but I was unable to because I already have a policy with them with my job. I asked HR and I was told even if they did it would take awhile beca it has to be approved by our upper executives and they are in Spain. I am just tired of waiting. I really want to change my life and health but I can't do on my own right now.

sleeved524
on 2/3/20 11:01 am
RNY on 01/30/20 with

can you purchase additional coverage to cover bariatrics! ask your insurance or human resource directly if and how you can do this..

i would call my insurance first than after what they say i would cal human resource and ask..

Good Luck..

revemclane1028
on 1/30/20 7:46 pm
Topic: Please help

I have been looking for ways I can get my procedure done. for some reason I can not get a medical loan. I was denied twice and I do not want to try again.

I am a mother of 6, so it is a little hard to save up. And I dont know what to do to get my employer to cover the procedure.

Does anyone have any advice on what I can do?

(deactivated member)
on 10/8/19 11:31 pm
Topic: RE: Negativity on this website?

It's not just black American, it's most of the forums - but usually a small number of negative people are doing most of the hating. The majority of posters are decent people just looking to share experiences, and express concerns.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 177 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1122 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2004 views