maliboo’s Posts

maliboo
on 5/21/18 2:34 pm
Topic: RE: Dental Problems

Yes i have issues with my bones and teeth as well. but as the lady stated I wasnt taking my vitamins as i should have been. but I am now!

maliboo
on 5/21/18 2:33 pm
Topic: RE: Hello All

Hi everyone, here to support you all. its going on 13 years for me and I always check back in to see how you all are doing. I'm also on face book in the group as well. I'm Tamara Washingon (realtor) if you are on there say Hi.

maliboo
on 9/2/14 10:09 am
Topic: RE: 9 years out

Thanks you, I'm still a work in progress. Taking it one day at a time.

maliboo
on 6/30/14 4:21 am
Topic: RE: We still need to talk!

Ok I will try with your email...

maliboo
on 6/29/14 1:29 pm
Topic: RE: We still need to talk!

hi please add me.. [email protected] I'm yaya on Facebook. 

thanks

maliboo
on 6/29/14 1:25 pm
Topic: RE: 9 years out

Hi everyone, This is my first time back on here in a long time.  I hope everyone is doing well. It has been 9 years for me and counting. Since then I have manage to hold my weight steady. However, I won't to loose a little more but only in my stomach area. I am trying to eat right but it is very hard at times because I hardly eat but eat everything. 

I  dont' log on much because of everything going on with my everyday life that has me very busy, but in my down time I will be logging on. I have to get back into the realm of things to continue my success and journey. We are who we keep in our circle.   

Enjoy life everyone, your surgery will start a whole new beginning for you. 

maliboo
on 4/3/12 4:02 am
Topic: RE: stopping through
hi everyone, just want to stop by since i have not been on the forum in a while. Hope everyone is doing well with making their decision to either have the surgery or not.
maliboo
on 9/11/10 9:42 am
Topic: RE: I Don't Recognize Anyone!!!

Congrats lady it is around that time for me as well, i don't recognize anyone either. and you probably wont get this for another month or year... lol but anyhoo i was just stopping by to say hi.

~maliboo~

maliboo
on 9/11/10 9:30 am
Topic: RE: LOOKING FOR MY OLD FRIENDS ....

LOOKING FOR MY OLD FRIENDS & ACCEPTING NEW ONES AS WELL.
GLAD TO SEE THIS FORUM IS STILL AROUND. 

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE WLS TAKING PLACE THIS MONTH... AND CONGRATS TO THOSE WHOM MADE A FAST AND SAFE RECOVERY.

~MALIBOO~

maliboo
on 9/11/10 9:25 am
Topic: RE: I'm home!
Hi Michelle,  Welcome to the losing side. Congratulations!!!
maliboo
on 9/11/10 9:22 am
Topic: RE: I'm so excited...
Congrats... the rest is up to you. You will love it. I did!!!
maliboo
on 10/10/08 1:39 pm
Topic: RE: just stopping by
HEY EVERYBODY!

just wanted to come by and say hello.  I'm normally working or in school, but maintaining my weigh. I'm usually on myspace, so stop on by.  www.myspace.com/maliboo2k4

** GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU HAVING OR HAD SURGERY**

god bless all of you.
maliboo
on 3/24/07 5:29 pm
Topic: RE: now this is just fuggin ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's some bull scrap, she freaky,nasty, an need to be locked the heck up. dang child molestor
maliboo
on 2/15/07 10:45 am
Topic: RE: Daddy's Little Girl
Im glad u had a nice time, mine was okay  considering we could not get a table in a restaurant anywhere here. But the gifts were good. I am definately going to see that movie. Happy late V-day.
maliboo
on 2/15/07 10:42 am
Topic: RE: ot
Hi everyone, Glad to see everyone's here, hope I got to all of youre invites. by the way i am down to 197 still loosing and glad will post pictures soon.
maliboo
on 2/15/07 10:38 am
Topic: RE: Ladies..What Does It Take To Be A Good Man????
okay everything that was said from all of you is good but u fell mention that he has to have RESPECT for women especially you, then back to the money, car, house, 401k. oh yeah he has to be dependable.
maliboo
on 2/15/07 10:33 am
Topic: RE: Join me on MySpace.com

hey donna, im on my space to, but it is new to me so come get me at www.myspace.com/maliboo2k4, i can't find anyone.

maliboo
on 1/19/07 5:44 pm
Topic: RE: WOW

Hi everyone,  Glad to see you all here, and that we have so many new comers since i've been on board. This is really nice, I love the new look.  We even have our own welcome title. Heeeey now, BAF moving up.  I like to see changes that work.   Anyway BIG WELCOME to all the newbies, and CONGRATULATIONS to all past surgeries, new dates and up coming surgeries. As you can see im new to the board now as well.

Hope everyone had a nice xmas and new years!! 

im lurking now so I will be talking to you all soon, got to get some friends, my profile is lonely.

Hi doughboy, thanks for adding me.

maliboo
on 10/8/06 11:48 am
Topic: RE: Protein drinks needed!!!
congraulations, im praying for you
maliboo
on 10/8/06 11:46 am
Topic: RE: Almost Died - but still here!
girl hang in there, and im scheduling a appointment tomorrow. I always have pain in my stomach with a ordor in my naval, i am definitly checking with my dr. My prayers are with you
maliboo
on 10/8/06 11:41 am
Topic: RE: NEW PICTURES I JUST TOOK THIS WEEKEND!!!!
hey david you look gooooood, what are you doing with new york from the flav show? but enought with that, congrats you do look great
maliboo
on 10/8/06 11:36 am
Topic: RE: hello
Hi all, just wanted to let you all know im made it back safe and my granny's funeral went well. I met alot of family i didn't know and got to see those i grew up with again. I had a joyous time celebrating my granny's passing. Although it hurts like hell to not have her here with us. Maybe i will get to see some of you all next time, I do plan to keep in tough with all my realative now and make plenty of visits there more often.
maliboo
on 10/5/06 6:26 am
Topic: RE: What is your degree in?
well i start back in january but i had taken most of my classes already needed a break for a couple years. I will be getting my degree in medical administration, I am currently working in this field but as a medical biller. hopefully i won't need it i plan to open a laundromat in the next couple years. i want to finish what i started, i only have 7 classes to go and i will graduate in june 2008.
maliboo
on 10/5/06 6:22 am
Topic: RE: chicago this weekend
by the way my cell # just in case 414-467-3363, i will be near south cambell and south king drive. not sure of any addresses yet. hope to see some of you
maliboo
on 10/5/06 6:19 am
Topic: RE: chicago this weekend
Hi all just wanted to let you chicagoans know im visiting this weekend. I hope i can meet some of you before i leave. (im attending my granny's funeral tomorrow, so i may need a pick my up. And by the way i also have my foster children i told you all about.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 181 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2011 views