chanda875’s Posts

chanda875
on 5/28/18 5:06 am
Topic: RE: Weight Gain

Hello Family! I been off this site for so many years! I'm back looking for a little support?! I had my surgery 4/2007 I have gain 50 lbs and due to have a (TORe)trans-oral endoscopic suturing (tore) for dilated gj anastomosis. Has anyone had this done yet and if so please tell me what you think and your results! Thank you?

chanda875
on 10/31/08 2:11 am
Topic: RE: Testing
 YES!!!!!!!!!!! He is!!!
chanda875
on 10/9/08 4:38 am
Topic: RE: Lower Body
You know you are a MESS!!! lol
chanda875
on 10/9/08 3:55 am
chanda875
on 10/9/08 2:46 am
Thanks girl!!
chanda875
on 10/9/08 2:42 am

Ok!! I am not a happy person right now!!!!.I have been trying to reach my goal of 170. Now at 207, I cant get there. The lower part of my body is not going anywhere!!! My top body is going way FAST! Can anybody give me any tips for my lower body..Hips butt etc! I want it gone.

chanda875
on 10/26/07 1:12 am
Topic: RE: Black Out Day...I know it is long but take the time to READ it...

Many people marched in Jena, La last month in support of the 6 young men unjustly charged with attempted murder for a school yard fight. There are many situations all over the nation that scream of injustice and unfair treatment of people in this country. There is the woman in West Virginia who was raped and tortured for days with barely any national coverage. They called her the N word but as of this writing, they still had not confirmed they are treating this as a hate crime. We all know the young groom in NYC who was murdered by the NYPD on the eve of his wedding. There is the teenage girl in Texas who was sentenced to jail time for an altercation with a school official. How about the teenage girl who was sprayed with mase for missing curfew. You can see in the video restrained by a police officer twice her size. She was in handcuffs when she was sprayed. Maybe you heard of the California girl who had her arm broken by a school security official when she refused to pick up a piece of cake from the floor. It was filmed by a school mate and is all over You Tube. You may have heard of the young man in Georgia who was sentenced to 10 years in prison for having consensual sex with a young girl. He was 17, she was 15. There was also the young brother in Florida who died in the custody of the state when he was admitted to their boot camp. They said he had diabetes but they couldn't explain his battered body. All of these stories happened within the last year or two. Those are just a few instances where people in this country have been treated unfairly, while 4 young men in Raleigh , NC sue the state for 10 million dollars each be cause they were "falsely" accused of rape. There are people who spend YEARS in prison and are exonerated that don't get nearly that much coin. By the way, who else is tired of the Princess Diana wrongful death inquiry? I mean, come on, it's very sad how she died but does her death need to be the top news story 10 years and 2 months after her death?

On Friday, November 2, 2007, Warren Ballentine, Reverend Al Sharpton and other civil rights leaders are calling for a national boycott. Black people alone spend 2 billion dollars a day in the United States and we are only approximately 12% of the population. 2 billion dollars a day, lining the pockets of companies that have shown no interest in our interests. We ARE living in the new civil rights movement. We cannot allow the march in Jena to be only an event. It MUST be a movement.

In the 1950s, the bus boycott was only supposed to b e for a few days or weeks. It ended up being over a year. The goal was for fair treatment and bus integration. Our parents and grandparents sacrificed and showed that with faith and strength, they could show corporate America the power of the community and demanded fair treatment. As we know, those buses were integrated. This is not about color. This is about class. The middle class and poor people in this country are not treated as the Declaration of Independance says we should be treated. It states that "all men are created equal". Clearly the governing class of the United States disagrees with their document.

Join us on  Friday, November 2, 2007 and don't spend ANY money. If you have to shop, do it buy October 29, 2007 to make a strong impact or the day after the Black Out. We have to join together as a community. You may be thinking, it's only one day, what difference will it make? I had the same thought at first, but just think about it. If we all save our money that day, it WILL make a difference. That day may become a weekend. That weekend may become a week and that week a month. As we showed in the 1950s, we can make a difference if we do this together. If you can pass the many dumb jokes and forwards we all get, you most certainly can pass this important email to all your friends and family. Show a sign of solidarity. "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" "Many tears that are in the heart never reach the eye"Which would you prefer, money, power and respect or knowledge, wisdom and understanding?

Anyone and everyone can participate in the Nation Black Out Day.

chanda875
on 10/23/07 5:09 am
Topic: RE: Any readers on this board?
I love to read..you looking for a few good books to Read try any book by J.D. Mason ( Fire Deep Down in my Soul, Don't Want No Sugar) etc. All her books or Good. Try G Spot and Zane
chanda875
on 10/18/07 1:23 am
Topic: RE: THURSDAY EXERCISE SHOUT OUT

Hey try salsa dancing for exercise

chanda875
on 10/18/07 1:12 am
Topic: RE: PHONE BUDDY today!!!
No I don't have a phone buddy yet....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 177 views