"I May Not Be Where I Want to Be, but I'm Not Where I Use To Be!"

Molly S.
on 6/16/11 5:10 am, edited 6/16/11 9:16 am - Chicago, IL
I weighed over 600 pounds here. 

I was about 310 in below picture in Feb 2007 and today I weigh 346, so I am trying to get back to 310 and even lower, one day at a time. 

"I May Not Be Where I Want To Be, but I'm Not Where I Use To Be!"
I still have a ways to go but I will get there one day at a time :)  I love reminding myself that I have come a long ways even though I have a ways to go still.  

My goal this year is to get under 300 pounds.  I have 6 and half more months to lose 47 to 50 more pounds. 

HW 611  Pre-opW 580   LW 302  GW 238         

peggy76
on 6/16/11 10:53 pm - girardville, PA
you loook fabulous.. and i am on same boat as u are hun not quite where i wana b but DEFINITLY not where i was.. and i refuse to ever let my self get back there!! as long as i have breath in my body i will work my tool to its fullest potential! u can lose those pesky few pounds over the summer.. i have faith in u.. look how far we have come!
Molly S.
on 6/17/11 12:16 am - Chicago, IL
Thanks so much Peggy!  I refused to go back to, that is why I keep before pictures everywhere.......:-)  On refrig and in my purse.  You keep up the good work also and enjoy your weekend!
Brenda C.
on 6/18/11 10:44 am
Molly,

You have come a very long way, and you will NEVER be where you used to be.  Being aware of yourself, I am sure you will make it to your goal.  YOU are an inspiration to all who meet you - whether online or in person, THAT is a rare quality!

Hugs to you & you have many folks behind you -- you will be where you want to be ;)
Brenda : )~
Molly S.
on 6/18/11 11:30 am - Chicago, IL
Thanks so much Brenda!!
YankeeRose
on 6/19/11 9:09 am - Meadville, PA
Molly, you have lost over 300 lbs and that is AWESOME!!! I only hope to be as successful as you. My surgery is scheduled for this coming Tuesday. You are an inspiration to me. Keep the faith. You CAN do this.

Tammy

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

Molly S.
on 6/19/11 11:41 am - Chicago, IL
Hi Tammy,

Wishing you a successful surgery Tuesday!!  We will see you on the other side!!  Getting ready for a life changing event and a better life.  Use your tool wisely babe and the stars are yours to have.  The sky is the limit and yours for the taking with hard work!!  KIT.

HW 611  Pre-opW 580   LW 302  GW 238         

YankeeRose
on 6/19/11 11:56 am - Meadville, PA
Thanks so much!

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

Doris Cervenka
on 6/19/11 11:02 am - Ganado, TX
  Molly you are one of the most Amazing women.  You have the biggest heart and have helped and  inspired me to be a better person in so many ways.   You taught me is to never give up on myself. Even if make mistakes.  If mess up tomorrow another day and a new beginning.  So we as your friends will never let you give up on yourself ever.
Molly S.
on 6/19/11 11:43 am - Chicago, IL
Thanks so much Doris!!
Most Active