#1 weightloss Goal ACHIEVED!

peggy76
on 2/10/12 12:01 am, edited 2/10/12 12:13 am - girardville, PA
So My incomprehensible long term goal of reaching 215 lbs has now been ACHIEVED!
Last time i can remmeber weighing 215 was when i was 10 yrs old.. was a horrible day standing inline waiting to have my weight taken an READ OUTLOUD infront of EVERYONE in the nurses office in the 5th grade.. well today i get to turned that negative number into a POSITIVE HAPPY thing 214 lbs UNDER GOAL!!!! 

i started my journey 2008...... had my surgery 2/09 so ive come a long weigh since then...... the hardest thing for me is wrapping my mind around all the changes in my life... not that losing the weight hasnt been hard or a struggle cuz if i said that i would be lieing.. but... after losing nearly 300 lbs in 4 yrs ur mind never looks at anything the same way again... u cant walk into a store.. without remembering how it was b4 to have to use a scooter to get around. to have ppl staring at u an crying over not being able to even fit ina normal bathroom stall... an so on.... i guess with obesity on the rise most of it isnt even noticed.. the bigger u are the more invisible u become to ppl... which is kinda the point since we wanted to cocoon ourselves from the world i guess.. but still so much runnin through my head all the time of the past.. sumtimes i forget im not that person anymore.... i go to get out of the car an think is there enough room for me to open the door? so i can get my fat a$$ out? oh wait.... i dont need as much room as b4...STRANGE..... lil things.. daily... idk... im rambling.. but i just wanted to let u all know im still around an still working on me.... one goal at a time.... an one day at a time..

acbbrown
on 2/10/12 12:24 am - Granada Hills, CA
Thank you for posting this!!!  You have inspired me this morning with such a positive post.

Congratulations on  your success and reaching this goal.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

KatCooper
on 2/10/12 1:01 am - Collierville, TN
WOW, congratulations on your reaching your goal.  You are an inspiration!!!  Way to go!!!!

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

bdocker
on 2/10/12 1:33 am
Congrats! This is an amazing goal reached and you've accomplished something terrific.

I can so relate to so much of how you used to feel because I am there right now at this moment.

It gives me hope that I can someday be where you are and look back and have such an amazing and upbeat perspective.

Way to go!

Brenda
InkdSpEdTchr
on 2/10/12 5:30 am
YEAH PEGGY!  It's been so awesome to watch your journey- thank you for sharing! What an inspiration you are. I hope you are absolutely loving your new life :)

:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

Lucky2talk2
on 2/10/12 5:37 am - Renton, WA
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS GREAT ONEDERFUL NEWS!!!!!

You are a truely amazing inspiration and give us out here so much to have hope for!

Have a wonderful time and enjoy your goal!!

Hugs,
Sherrie

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

jojomoe523
on 2/10/12 11:38 pm - PA
YOU ARE TRULY AWESOME!!!!!!!! congrats on getting to goal. the inspiration that you gave me this morning is beyond words. thank you! congrats again on your major achievement

joanne

Phatchick
on 2/10/12 11:54 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
Your post took me back to standing in line to be measured for my 7th grade school uniform. I was so ashamed when the seamstress told my mom my waist was 30 inches. My mom just looked at me wiht disappointment. I'd kill for a 30 inch waist now, but then I was a pariah because I was the big girl. Being the big girl in 1970 was a shameful thing. I had forgotten that moment until I read your post.

You my dear, are a joy to have shared your journey and finally your success. I wish you only great things because you are so worth it.

Blessings, Sharon

Beth S.
on 2/11/12 1:43 am - VA
VSG on 02/22/12
SO inspiring. Congrats!!!

WoolyBully
on 2/11/12 9:47 am - MI
Way to go Peegy.

It is a great feeling to acomplish something, especially something hard.

All of us on this board know the hard work involved. You did it.!!!

Gary

Most Active