Wow, havent been here in awhile, but...

Mysstwalker
on 2/28/12 8:32 am - Riverside, CA
RNY on 01/30/08 with
All of you look to be doing great! Does my heart good to see it! Amazing what a change can be brought about by surgery, whole new body, new outlook, new life! Although, the shoe size shrinking was a little freaky lol. Rawk on! 

acbbrown
on 2/28/12 12:05 pm - Granada Hills, CA
 Yes - where have you been!!?? What an amazing success you are! You should join us here and motivate all of us losers :)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

InkdSpEdTchr
on 2/29/12 12:29 am
331 IS a whole new body! WOWIE! You must feel like a totally different person!

Congrats!
:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

Lucky2talk2
on 2/29/12 4:32 am - Renton, WA
Hello, I did not know you back then. It is so nice to see success!! Thank you, It is amazing how are feet are so much bigger with the bigger weights. I used to not be able to put shoes on. I had a men's 12 and 11 EEE slip ons at my biggest. Although they were snug and not comfy. Now currently I am in a women's 10 normal width. Amazing!! Weird!!!

Hugs,
Sherrie

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

dori M.
on 2/29/12 10:54 am - MD
 Sherrie

Everything about your journey impresses me. Although I'm a heavyweight also you've had some additional challenges that many of us have not faced. When I was pregnant my feet were so swollen that the last 2wks I basically wore slippers and that was hard for me. I can't imagine not being able to wear cute girlie shoes. You also mentioned in a previous post about not being able to wear coats in the past that is also something that I've never had to worry about and took for granted. I'm so happy for all the wonderful life changes you are experiencing!

Keep up the good work and take a moment to bask in the glow of your success.

Lucky2talk2
on 2/29/12 11:19 am - Renton, WA
Ty Dori,
I try not to ever take to many things for granted in life. In the blink of eye one never knows what they may not be able to do or have...ect.

From blanket/sheet to cape of material and yes a real coat now. I hear you when you say having to wear slippers.

It is odd how it is now that I notice a trend of color or styles that seem to now catch my eyes. Actually clothes with a bit of style. Weird, strange, and exciting.

Hugs,
Ty,
Sherrie

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

Mysstwalker
on 3/1/12 3:31 am - Riverside, CA
RNY on 01/30/08 with
 I went from a size 10 wide width to an 8 1/2 B width...really mind-blowing when I went to get some shoes and the 10s fell off of me lol. The worst part of the feet though, is losing the fat pad on them, now I have bony feet and they feel every bump and rock it seems like!

Most Active