An update and encouragement for you!

Jennifer M.
on 3/8/12 2:05 am - NC
Hello folks!  I haven't been on the boards in a while, but I wanted to drop in and share that as of this morning I have met my BIG goal.  I am now 175 pounds.  When I was 435 pounds and couldn't even stand for 10 minutes without leaning over on a counter, I never would have imagined that this could happen.  When I went for my first meeting at the Surgical weight clinic and was bawling in front of everybody because I never thought I'd be able to lose the 75 pounds I had to before i could even have the surgery, I never thought I'd make this BIG goal for sure.  I was too fat for the fat people surgery!

Now I can do what i want to do.  My body doesn't hold me back.  And YOU will be able to do it to.  Be encouraged.  It is possible.  Never give up!
Loving my new life!  I'm ever so grateful...
Visit my weight loss blog at http://homeschoolblogger.com/gettingitgone/.
Includes 76lbs weight loss before surgery.

DisneyGirl1
on 3/8/12 2:57 am - Houston, TX
RNY on 03/15/12
 Congrats on your weight loss!  Stories like yours are so encouraging for those of us waiting for our surgeries!  You must be SO prould.  

Jen
  HW: 354   SW: 334  GW: 150

Andi-Lynn
on 3/8/12 4:04 am - TX
RNY on 06/08/12
 congrats on your huge accomplishment!! you are an inspiration!
ChristiS1985
on 3/8/12 5:07 am - TN
This post made my heart happy! That is so AMAZING. Congrats. You are an inspiration to us all. Thumbs up chica!  Thank you for sharing.  :)
rebmamay
on 3/8/12 5:36 am - Tacoma, WA
VSG on 04/25/12
You look wonderful! I went to your blog...great pictures and such a change!

I bet you are so proud of yourself..thanks for sharing!!!

HW:440~SW:324.5

Amber  
Lucky2talk2
on 3/8/12 5:42 am - Renton, WA
Hello Jennifer and thank you for dropping on in!! Love to hear stories of success!! At what ever point one is in their own journey the inspiration that comes from others stories are so important. Sometimes encouragement and hope are taken from the story and sometimes it is a memory or other kind of thought!

Thank you for coming back and sharing!! Stop in a bit more with updates or how things are so much different!!

You are free and able to do all kinds of things and that is so cool!! Are you at the point now that you are able to do things without a hesitation or thought of possible size getting in the way? I look forward to that day coming.

Hugs,
Sherrie

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

Jennifer M.
on 3/8/12 6:06 am - NC
Hi Sherrie!  WOW! You have lost quite a few pounds yourself.  Congratulations!  Keep it up.  I bet you r so proud of yourself!

For the most part, yes, I am able to do things now without thinking about my weight.  I do sometimes think about my skin getting in the way though.
Loving my new life!  I'm ever so grateful...
Visit my weight loss blog at http://homeschoolblogger.com/gettingitgone/.
Includes 76lbs weight loss before surgery.

InkdSpEdTchr
on 3/8/12 7:01 am
Thank you so much for sharing- that is just amazing!!!!

:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

Suzne
on 3/13/12 12:59 am - Weaverville, NC
Sherrie!

WOW - you, too, are an incredible inspiration!  When people are as large as we WERE, our goals seem SO far away!  People like you and Jennifer make them seem achievable.  Thank you so much for posting and sharing! 

Blessings and Good Luck to You!!
Suzanne   

amarie3579
on 3/8/12 7:01 am
RNY on 09/20/12
that's awesome!! congrats on your goal reading your story is what keeps me positive.
Most Active