Great NSV...but then again aren't they all great?? lol

tabbyfree
on 3/13/12 6:58 am - Katy, TX
Ok...so I am 3 years post op....and I would think that by now I would have had all the surprises and wonderful feelings possible. Well...absolutely not!!! It just keeps getting better!

In Houston, each year there is a huge rodeo...it lasts for a month. I'm originally from NY, so sometimes really oppose TX themed things lol but i really wanted to go. For so many years i knew i couldn't handle all that walking. Well...last year i went for the first time and had a great time. So i went back this year too. Well...everyone has these bejeweled belts...they are sooo cute. So I was looking in the shops and none of the belts were bigger than an XL and I was so bummed...i wanted one so bad. So i said ok...what the heck...let me try it on and see how much bigger i would need it to be....

OMG!!!!!!!!! IT FIT!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now the proud owner of my very first NORMAL size belt that is not plus sized!!!!! It even fits in the belt loops of my jeans...i didn't have to find the smallest indent for it to fit into LOL!!!!

HOOOORAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think of you all really often and just want to say...hang in there...LIFE IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!

sarahmathis1681
on 3/13/12 7:07 am
RNY on 02/13/12
 that is so awesome im only a month out but i have i have a great NSV like that eventually thanks for sharing :)

http://www.weight-loss-center.net

tabbyfree
on 3/13/12 7:11 am - Katy, TX
Yes...you will...and so many more than you will ever be able to count. Life is soooo much fun being able to move freely!

acbbrown
on 3/13/12 7:28 am - Granada Hills, CA
This kind of NSV needs a pic post to go with it!!

Congrats! How exciting!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

tabbyfree
on 3/13/12 7:31 am - Katy, TX
I will have to take One! I even found an excuse to wear it to work and the day after the rodeo lol I feel like those little kids that wear their Halloween costumes until Christmas lol

InkdSpEdTchr
on 3/13/12 7:49 am
Yeah! I'm glad to hear you're still having great NSV's!!! Good to see you back here, it's been a while. Hope everything else is going great for ya!
:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

Lucky2talk2
on 3/13/12 10:44 am - Renton, WA
!!!! E X C E L L E N T !!!!

Missed you and hope that you can pop in a bit more. Love to hear NSV as they can be things that we all can look forward to! Will be looking forward to seeing a picture! I love pictures!!

hugs,
Sherrie

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

LaToya S.
on 3/13/12 11:24 am - Edwardsville, IL
Congrats on your new belt and the NSV!

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

KatCooper
on 3/14/12 12:44 am - Collierville, TN
 Awesome!!!  Congrats on your straight off the rack bling belt!!!!  

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

Most Active