Almost 3yrs and not at goal;(

L. Anderson
on 4/11/12 2:50 pm - Duluth, GA
Hi, It's been a while since i've posted so i'm deciding to come back. I used to give and get so much support here. My starting was 363 and my lowest was 193. I'm present up and down betwee*****nd 212. I'm think by now i should be at least. For 2 years i was active and ran everyday and with life being more hectic not so much. I noticed at 3 yrs you can eat more and ofcourse fall back into old habits. I never had consistant dumping so that wasn't a help to. I was one that if i didn't work out i didn't lose.....point blank...I worked really hard and monitored my carb intake for a VERY long time. It;s just hard to understand why i'm not at goal yet or why i didn't lose faster even though i was one of the active ones.

Guess i'm needing encouragement. I need life to slow down so i can start running again.

So therefore I'm BACK!!!!!
Nikkal
on 4/11/12 3:45 pm
VSG on 07/18/13
 welcome back!

Lucky2talk2
on 4/11/12 3:55 pm - Renton, WA
Welcome back! Recognizing is first! I like coming here to as it does give my thoughts in the track and in a way a bit of accountability. You can get into the groove you want to get back to! You have the knowledge and are in a good space coming back to the forum here!

Are you going to make the time for working out again? Sounds like you want to! The further out I get the easier it is to eat all sorts of foods. It will be a life long journey for me... Even when I make it to my goal!

Hugs out to you,
Sherrie

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

CancerianDiva
on 4/11/12 8:40 pm

Hello there,

I read your post and could have written it myself.

I have been at the same weight (226-232) for the past 1 1/2 yrs.  My goal is 180.

I had hernia repair last year in September and have not consistantly worked out since then, up until now.

As far as being able to eat more...yes, I can as well.  And like you, I do not dump.

I have recently gone back to working out consistantly and hopefully the scale will begin to move again.

Hang in there....we are all here for support.

It is good to see you back out here posting.

Keep you head up.

InkdSpEdTchr
on 4/12/12 1:35 am
Glad to see you back!

I've never gotten to goal either, but I feel like my quality of life is so rad, I don't often care! I still work out quite a bit, but wasn't able to do anything this summer to due injury (bike crash), and know how hard it is to get back, but ya gotta!

Take it slow, one day at a time, but remember how you feel after you exercise and just keep going back and you'll rebuild your habit again.

Good Luck,

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

twinningham
on 4/13/12 5:23 am
Mini Gastric Bypass on 11/29/10
Here is somthing I found  is away to re-claim a smaller pouch and help with the problem you are having. Just go to www.5daypouchtest.com. There you will find a 5 day eating guide that follows the way you ate after your surgery. Liquid proteins then soft proteins then hard proteins. Not only is there a step by step guide there are also wonderful reciepes that my wide an I still use.

It help me and you can use it any time you feel bad habits begining to creep back into you life.

Terry

Surgery Gastric Bypass
Date 11/29/10
Lost 167 lbs.
Most Active