Bloating

Jeanine F.
on 4/25/12 5:19 am - Clifton Park, NY
Haven't been on here in ages, but mostly because all seems ok with me EXCEPT...  I was wondering if anyone else has problems with bloating...not just a little bit like before a period, but extensive, like 7 months pregnant bloating afer eating certain foods...or even if I drink lots of water.  Its downright scary to see my belly go from flat to huge in a matter of minutes. My belly gets hard as a rock and reminds me of how it was during a Braxton Hicks contraction when I was pregnant.
Any ideas or experiences anyone could share would be most appreciated.  Thanks!! : )

theshrinkingmimi
on 4/26/12 12:29 am
Sorry you haven't had an answer yet. Maybe you need to ask your pcp.  Have you taken a non-stimulant stool softner? It's probably worth talking to your doctor about.
Pre-liquid diet 392; VSG'd on 6/10/11; 5'9"; SW 368/ GW 195?

Pounds lost: mth1=26.7; mth 2=21.2; mth 3=24.8; mth 4=13.8; mth 5=14.2;  
            mth 6=11.8; mth 7=9.2; mth 8&9= 17.2    
Jeanine F.
on 4/26/12 12:43 am - Clifton Park, NY
 I no longer have health insurance so was trying to avoid a Dr. visit.  I was hoping to hear of others have a similar problem and what they did about it.  Constipation has never been an issue for me.  I eat very healthy and no junk food, processed or non nutritious food. I am assuming with no responses its just me...thats a bit scary!!  : (

Heidi S.
on 9/30/12 4:37 am - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
 I'm one month out and experiencing the same I thought I was doing something wrong to cause this. It's crazy how bad it gets. I got to my NP  Wed. Oct 3rd. If I find something out I will let you know

Sometimes you just put one foot in front of the other, even if you don't know where you're going. 

Surgery Aug. 29, 2012 with the Wonderful Dr. Aarts at TEGH

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Jeanine F.
on 9/30/12 9:14 am - Clifton Park, NY
Thank you...I would really appreciate knowing what causes this...one month out your pouch will probably be a whole lot more sensitive than mine...but still, to have to wear a different size clothing at night than I do in the morning is crazy!  

sleevegirl
on 9/30/12 9:32 am - Austin, TX
No advice, just HUGS...

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

Most Active