NSV

kam0520
on 4/28/12 10:12 am - AL
I received a gift card to Catherines for my birthday, well today I ran in there to see if they had anything that might fit.  I haven't been able to go into a store and buy clothes in I can't tell you how long.  I have had to exclusively order online and even the 6x shirts I was buying were getting small.  Today I went in and bought a 4x shirt!!  Not only was I able to buy a shirt locally, but it wasn't the biggest size!!!!!  

I did a little happy dance in the dressing room I was so excited!!!
www.kasleeved.com the (almost) daily journey after VSG

Eat to live, don't live to eat.
Elaine2
on 4/28/12 10:49 am - Atlanta, GA
Congrats!  Isn't it exciting to shop in a real store!

There are only a few of us who get excited about being able to get into Catherine's-----then go into Lane Bryant----and then the biggie---a mall store to shop.     It only gets better.

hwag5149
on 4/28/12 11:11 am
That's awesome. I've been experiencing that lately too. Doesn't it make you want to call everyone you know and tell them? :) I hadn't known about Catherine's but I know I had long grown out of Lane Bryant and I would go in there and leave very upset that absolutely nothing would fit EVER and even the biggest shirts wouldn't fit. I would try Avenue (they go up higher than LB) and was having problems there too so I actually stopped shopping about 2 years ago. Since surgery I've been going in and getting sizes that aren't the biggest sizes. The craziest part is that when I hold the stuff up i think "Omg, look how small this is, it'll never fit!!! And then it's too big!!! 

HW 380.8+  SW- 371.4  CW- 234.4  GW- 200 

kam0520
on 4/28/12 12:05 pm - AL
I have done that!  I ordered a pair of capri pants and held them up like there is NO way these will fit, then they are so big I am going to have to buy a belt!

acbbrown
on 4/29/12 12:10 pm - Granada Hills, CA
I still do this!!! I look at my clothes and think "whose skinny ass are these going on??" - hahaha.

When I packed for my cruise and had to pack a week's worth of clothes, I just couldnt believe all of my clothes were small enough to fit in one bag. Before, my clothes were so big it would have never worked...

Congrats to you!!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Elaine2
on 4/29/12 4:45 am - Atlanta, GA

Sunday afternoon----hey I don't know if you care or not but FYI

CATHERINES
$10 off coupon (when you buy $25 or more) from  4/29 - 5/13

In coupon inserts in many papers Sunday----1st page of redplum.com booklet

Maybe another happy dance? 

kam0520
on 4/29/12 10:30 am - AL
Oh thank you!  There was a shrug there I REALLY wanted, but didn't want to spend the $$ on!  Now I have an excuse!!

wings5757
on 4/29/12 7:20 am - NY
VSG on 05/24/12
Woot woot!  I love these clothes stories!  I am a lawyer and I can not wait to buy a suit...a nice fancy suit from a suit store!  Maybe houndstooth?  Maybe tweed?  Maybe both!
WoolyBully
on 4/29/12 10:27 am - MI
 Way to go Kam, 

I had to catalog order also, it's great to try things on, and then decide if you like it.

And no shipping charges!

Gary

Lucky2talk2
on 4/29/12 2:28 pm - Renton, WA
I love to read stories like this!! How exciting!

Hugs and enjoy!

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

Most Active