What should I work out in?

LaToya S.
on 5/15/12 10:00 am - Edwardsville, IL
I was finally able to workout without my stomach flopping up and down and hurting by wearing my compression/shapewear garment. Well that has now backfired and won't be an option any more.
I remember reading somewhere that somebody wore biker shorts????

What should I wear to work out in that will hold everyting in/down? If spandex or biker shorts where can I get them?

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

acbbrown
on 5/15/12 10:55 am - Granada Hills, CA
I get my shorts from either Old Navy when they are in season, or Kohls - I guess my version of shorts are closer to capris, they go just below my knee to hold in the massive thighs, and they are usually spandex-y to hold everything in - I buy them a size smaller. Yes, my rolls show through, but it holds them in place so I don't really care.

As for shirts, that's my continuing problem but I usually buy racer back style tank tops that are a size to small and tuck it in my shorts to hold my stomach in place. LOOKS HORRIBLE (there are even awful pics on a exercise forum post of this) but again, i'm not into it for looks. Under armor makes some mens tank that are compression style but I find that they just roll right up my rolls..hahaha, my only option is to tuck my shirts in.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

dori M.
on 5/16/12 12:11 pm - MD
 My exercise ensemble is workout capri pants from the Avenue clothes store a size smaller than I wear in real clothes, a big t-shirt with a tank top under it and 2 sports bras (to tame the girls while Zumba)

hwag5149
on 5/17/12 12:26 am
why did it backfire?

HW 380.8+  SW- 371.4  CW- 234.4  GW- 200 

BethR311
on 5/24/12 12:38 pm - Fort Wayne, IN
Just My Size has a good selection of workout wear at reasonable prices. My current faves are stretchy capris from Kmart for hot weather and Walmart yoga pants for cooler. They might have the stretchy capris too. I love spandex for workout bottoms. I just wear a comfy t shirt on top. What I do is low impact so I don't have to strap down the sadly shrunken girls.

Open yourself to possibility and possibility will present itself.
Most Active