6 Month Surgery Anniversary!!!! A few thoughts and treat to myself

LaToya S.
on 5/30/12 11:14 am - Edwardsville, IL
Today I am 6 months out from surgery and have lost a total of 120 pounds! Can't wait to see what is in store for me over the next 6 months.
As part of my celebration I am getting certified to be a Zumba Fitness Instructor (I am totally stoked)!

I have went through a lot of emotions over these past 6 months and am so greatful for my husband's support and the support on here.

Words cannot explain everything I am feeling right now.

Now- I am going shopping soon to find some compression work out clothes. Can't have all this belly jiggling during class while doing booty circles

I think Kohls or Old Navy might have some compression shorts I can wear and I am even splurging on me a new bra or two----Lord knows the "girls" need picking up.

Once again thanks for letting me 'loose' with you all!

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

Sherri B.
on 5/30/12 10:33 pm
LaToya, congrats on your weight loss! Oh I so wish I lived closer so I could come to one of your classes once you get certified. You are such an inspiration!
Best of luck moving forward with your journey!
Sherri

bdocker
on 5/31/12 12:53 am
Congrats LaToya!

It's been a ride - but you're doing amazing. Keep it up.

Brenda~
Lucky2talk2
on 5/31/12 2:30 am - Renton, WA
How exciting!! It is amazing what things we aspire to do when faced with adversity and come through to see a whole new light in our lives that not so long ago we could not even see... And if we could were not sure how exactly we would get there if at all?

You are doing amazing things for you and in return for your family and those around you! It started with you though, so be proud for sure!!

Hugs

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

happiegirl
on 5/31/12 6:49 am - Albuquerque, NM
VSG on 04/24/12
That's so amazing!!! Wow 120 pounds! Strong work!

HW: 351 Pre-op: 272  Current: 140.7 Goal:160      M1:14 M2:14  M3:11  M4:10 M5:10  M6:12  M7:8  M8:6 M9: 6 M10:7 M11: 6 M12: 4 M13: 5 M14:7 M15: 4 M16: 3 M17: 1   M18: 4

"Glory lies in the attempt to reach one's goal and not in reaching it." - Gandhi

amberkokette
on 6/9/12 2:37 pm
VSG on 06/28/12
 You are an inspiration.. I am 19 days away from having my surgery and reading your success really makes me hopeful that I will have that same success. I love Zumba and think that would be an awesome thing to teach the class!! Good luck and keep it going!!

Amber

Heighest weight: 433.5, Pre surgery weight 383.5 

Most Active