Jeans NSV

kam0520
on 6/5/12 8:25 am - AL
Today I wore a new pair of jeans to work for the first time.  These are special jeans.  They are the FIRST pair of jeans I have bought at a store since I was in high school.  They aren't the cut or length I want, and I don't particularly like how they look on me, but WHO CARES!  I bought them in a store!  No more irrational fears of my house burning down and not being able to replace my clothes because I am too big to shop at a store!!!!
www.kasleeved.com the (almost) daily journey after VSG

Eat to live, don't live to eat.
1crazy_cat_lady
on 6/5/12 8:26 am - Winnipeg, Canada
Fantastic! You should be proud!

HW: 361  CW: 337.8  Goal:  To come off most of my meds

dori M.
on 6/5/12 11:42 am - MD
 Woo-Hoo!!! That's awesome 

Lucky2talk2
on 6/5/12 2:40 pm - Renton, WA
This is so awesome! I love hearing these things! Floods of excitement that I truely understand!! I bet you looked great at work in those jeans!!

Hugs!

You will have to buy more jeans and you will get ones that you Iike! I go to the thrift stores still since I am in clothes such little amount of times! My goal is to get apple bottom jeans, but decided to hold off on getting them.

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

talula216
on 6/5/12 10:43 pm - RI
RNY on 01/16/12
Congrats,  I know the feeling at my heaviest I only had one pair of jeans.  If they had ripped or I could no longer wear them not sure what I would have done.  But now I have several and its great.

Talula
Starting weight 369

KatCooper
on 6/5/12 11:44 pm - Collierville, TN
 WoooHoooo!!!!  Congrats!!!

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

Most Active