Heart Rate Monitor & New Video

LaToya S.
on 6/4/12 2:14 pm, edited 6/4/12 2:17 pm - Edwardsville, IL
Anyone here have or use a heart rate monitor? Where did you get it? How much was it? Do you have the strap thingy across your chest? I really want to get one, or at least I think I do....

BTW---I have a new video uploaded too!

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

talula216
on 6/5/12 12:12 am - RI
RNY on 01/16/12

I do have one.  Mine is a watch.  There are 2 buttons you press and it gives you your heart rate.  I like it.  It needs new batteries at the moment.  I think its a Mio  A few years ago they were selling them and part of the proceeds went to breast cancer reseach.  Its a cute pink one.

Talula
Starting weight 369

KatCooper
on 6/5/12 11:43 pm - Collierville, TN
 I started out with a Mio.  You just have to press 2 fingers to it and it will give you HR, calories burned, etc.   It died after about a year and a half.  I now have a polar F4.  It has a chest strap that talks to the watch.  It also shows up on my treadmills and ellipticals at the place where I work out.  I have really enjoyed it.  I wear it anytime I work out.  I am hoping for a Garmin for Christmas which will give me more information.   My F4 was 80$ I think.  I know it was less than a 100.

Kat

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

Most Active