Good Old Richard Simmons. It time to sweat !!!!!!!!!! Dusting off my Tapes.

Doris Cervenka
on 8/27/12 3:56 pm - Ganado, TX
  I been getting my old Richard Simmons Sweating to the Oldies. I hate to say it . But , They are cover in dust.   I love Richard no matter how crazy he is.  He been inspiration for years.  He is the one person who to me never to give on myself.  I always felt like he was talk to me personally. I have most of his tape on VHS.  So I am to have buy new dvd. But, Of all the people  and exercise video watched and exercised to and their have been many through the years.   I think Richards is still the best. Talk about a Wild personality.  I will always love him and He has always been honest with people.  Exercise and eat right and you will lose the weight. It not easy it is hard work. 
acbbrown
on 8/27/12 6:06 pm - Granada Hills, CA
Way to go Doris!!!!   Keep us updated on your progress with Richard!  Go have a hot date now :)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Phatchick
on 8/28/12 6:28 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
 I just saw the 20th anniversay DVD of Richard Simmons at Walmart for $20.00. They also have it on amazon but it costs more. 

http://www.amazon.com/The-Complete-Collection-Sweatin-Oldies /dp/B000Z0UEV0

skylark2011
on 8/28/12 11:54 am
LOL!!! I admit I have a lot of his workouts on VHS too! I think he is crazy and funny and makes me feel good.  There are places that can convert your VHS tapes to DVDs and charge close to nothing to do it - that way you could have more than one workout on a dvd if you chose.  The quality will not be the same, but I am the cheap geek that refuses to buy something again just because it comes out on a newer medium.   Good luck whatever you decide!

HW: 351 SW: 344.5   5'10"  

Lucky2talk2
on 8/28/12 5:08 pm - Renton, WA
Bring em on!! Moving and Grooving!!

I had them and have used them... sometimes I wish I had them again. Thank God for the YouTube! Can find alot of that stuff there! Zumba and the whole works there!!

Dust em babies off!!
hugs

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

1crazy_cat_lady
on 8/29/12 9:56 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
Great idea, Doris!

I met Richard Simmons when I was 12 and Deal-a-Meal first came out. He was SO genuine. I remember telling him that kids made fun of me because I was fat and he cried, hugged me and told me I am beautiful. He is definitely nutty but compassionate to the bone!

I'm going to find some DVDs and see if that helps me get back on track.
Most Active