NSV and really bad flu

sarahpillars2728
on 6/21/13 4:38 am - MI

I got back from my trip to my dads last Wednesday and woke up Thursday morning with a flu that landed me in the hospital 6 days later dehydration ugh it was bad never have I felt so bad before after lots of fluids and rest I am finally well and I have been to the store a couple of times and let me tell u I haven't been in as much pain as I had before and I wasn't so out of breath I am very proud of myself for that, I need to keep walking to prepare for this cruise in three months, does anyone have any tips for cruising and being a big girl things that I should know?

Lisa1023
on 6/24/13 12:53 am
VSG on 03/05/13

the flu in June ?  wow.  crazy!

have you had surgery yet?  there's no date next to your surgeon's name and no stats, so I'm just curious if you're preop or postop.

No advice on the cruise thing.   I only went on one cruise in my life and back then, in 1998, I was wearing a size 14/16 (was not morbidly obese like now).

HW  383     SW  371    CW   234     

sarahpillars2728
on 6/24/13 5:35 am - MI

I am Pre Op I start seeing my nut and weight managment dr next week I was told I have up to a year or more of supervised diet that I may have to do until I get better insurance....kinda dashed my hopes for a minute but I am back onto this is a new life for me kick and working hard at it!! cant wait for my nut appointment tho so I kinda know where I should b starting because at 500lbs I am lost on what to do cause everything I have tried myself has not worked!

Most Active