Still cannot sleep, maybe it is the new health issue...

Lucky2talk2
on 12/29/13 7:53 pm - Renton, WA
I have been working so hard to get myself healthy! Really hard! Pushing on the best I can! Surgery here and surgery there and still fighting to win and conquer every battle within my journey! I realize I will never rid my genetic bleeding disorder that seems to now baffle my doctors. I have felt with this for over 20 years to only have been able to be officially labeled and known since a year after my RNY. I realize that will never go away! But I continue to stay free from my once medicated blood sugars and pressures! Sleep apnea gone!

New news now: I have a first degree heart block! I am happy it is not 2nd or 3rd degree but still.... I am scared! I have been told it is not reversible.

Working so hard at being healthy and yet Ug!!! I have another issue to worry about!
Then with the total knee replacement happening the 13th of January 2014 I will have to worry about infections in my body the rest of my life. Right now I am stressing... As much as I dislike the word stress cause I know it is me causing my own stress. I realize it is just what it is.

Want healthy and Onederland!!!

NO MORE HEALTH ISSUE PLEASE!!

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

Nancybefree
on 12/31/13 2:23 am
VSG on 11/21/12

{{{Sherrie}}}  That's a lot to be handling.  It's good that you see the positives that have come your way, but I understand when the negatives push their way to the front of the brain.

Hang in there, my dear.  You've come so very far!!

5'8"    HRW 357 on 7/09/12    SW 339   >196 8/26/13 (surgeon's goal)   TWL  193     CW   164 

*:•-:¦:-•:*1st pers. goal 178 on 10/16/13; ultimate goal 164 on 12/13/13*:•-:¦:-•:* 

Most Active