What are some easy exercise I can do weight over 500 pounds

dragracingwife
on 1/14/22 8:38 pm

What are some easy exercise I can do weight over 500 pounds, I have hard time walking and moving. I just want to know what are some exercises I can do to improve my health.

cheapskate
on 2/8/22 9:59 am
RNY on 03/30/15

Resistance bands a good! You can do leg and arm work seated.

CurvesAhead
on 7/5/22 5:25 pm - Los Gatos, CA

I'm new to getting healthier as well, and at 454 I'm having similar struggles with exercises and mobility in general. I was doing OK, but got COVID in 2020 and physically never made a comeback. I'm trying to just start where I'm at. I can stand and walk 20-30 feet, so I do that whenever I can and I'm logging my steps, which I want to increase each week. I'm doing chair exercises too. I got an app called Beginner's Workout and it has workouts for mobility challenges - seated workouts and such. I made a deal with myself that whenever I go to the bathroom I take a few more steps than necessary and I do a seated workout while I'm there, like 8-12 reps of like lifting my arms above my head and reaching up. My arms are heavy so it's like lifting a weight. When I brush my teeth bending over the sink I'm doing a few leg lifts. It's a starting place. Best of luck. Start with what you can do and take it from there.

Most Active