Hi to all. New message board.

NurseBetty
on 7/27/05 7:27 am - Eden, NC
Hi to all. I saw this new message board on the main board. I haven't had surgurery yet. I am just starting my journey. My information class is Monday. I am on Medicare Complete underwritten by United healthcare. I have alot of problems. I should be passed if they cover it at all. Everyone tells you something different. I weight 305 and am 5' 2" . I have MS, sleep apnea, artho, HTN , etc. Hope to talk to you all Betty
G. Carter
on 7/27/05 7:41 am - Columbus, OH
Hi Betty, I'm glad you made it to our new home on OH.
KathrynR
on 7/27/05 9:21 am - Burleson, TX
Hi, Betty. Just wanted to stop by and check out this board. I am 5'2", too and started out at 317 (BMI of 58). Tomorrow marks my one year anniversary and I am happy to say that I am down 135 pounds and have a BMI of 33. I still have a way to go but I am feeling like a new person. Hang in there! Best of luck to you in your journey to a better life. Kathy
Danielle.
on 7/27/05 10:52 am - Here In, OR
Hi there Betty! Nice to meet you. Good luck on your journey. I have a BMI of 59.1 and am having surgery on the 9th of august. It's nice to have this board we can come to.
Soule
on 7/28/05 12:37 am - Charlotte, NC
Hi Betty, I wanted to welcome you to this new board, and wish you a wonderful journey!
Most Active