There is also a chat room for BMI over 50

Tanja K.
on 7/27/05 10:59 am - Grand Forks, ND
Hi everyone, My name is Tanja. I am 5'4" and weighed 333 pounds with a BMI of 58 when I attended my informational meeting in January 2005. I had to lose (per my physician) 10% of my body weight before surgery, so at surgery time on May 31, 2005, I weighed 300#. I am just past the 8 week mark and according to my scale, I am down 34# since surgery. I don't actually have my 2 month appt. until next Tuesday, but I'm hoping to be somewhere close to 260# by then. Anyway, if you all noticed, there is also a chat room for BMIs over 50; I would love to meet some new people and chat. I'll be around for a little while if you want to e-mail me. Bye for now. Tanja
Michelle R
on 7/28/05 4:21 am - Oklahoma City, OK
HI Tanja Congratulations on your weight loss. We Rock! Also thank you for the info. I did not realize there was a chat room for us. I am not very good in chat rooms but I will check this out soon. Hope to see you there sometime. Hugs Michelle OKC
Tanja K.
on 7/28/05 1:18 pm - Grand Forks, ND
Hi Michelle, I don't think a lot of people realize that there is a chat room too. My experince with chat rooms hasn't been great. It seems that everyone in the chats already know each other and tend to ignore new people... I can't stand that! Occasionally I have started my own chats on AOL, and I always make it a point to include everyone and try to make them feel welcome. I thought since this was a brand new chat, it might be ok if only people would go there. I even felt very uncomfortable in the OH main chat room. So anyway, just my feelings. Would love to chat with you sometime; always looking for new friends... e-mail me sometime if you like. Take Care, Tanja
Most Active