Here's my Introduction!!!!!

Carmella
on 7/27/05 11:33 am - Massillon, OH
Hey everyone!!!! I just wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Carmella and I'm from Wooster, OH. I had open RNY on May 23, 2005. My beginning weight was atleast 400 pounds, but I am using my surgeons weight of 396, but who's counting!!! At that point I don't think it really mattered. My surgeon wants me to be 180 and I'm 5'10". I would LOVE to be 170!!!!! ***dreaming*** I am 2 months out as of this past Saturday and I have lost 55 pounds!!!!!!! **Getting my groove on** My journey has been difficult due to me being nauseated (sp??) all the time!!! Read my profile for more info!!!! I'm glad they have created this board now and I will be back with lots of questions!!!! Hope to hear from everyone!!!! Good Luck to all who are waiting on approval and who are postop!!! Carmella "The mom of 3 shih tzu's!!!!"
debdoc
on 7/27/05 12:07 pm - fort wayne, IN
it's great to meet you, carmella. i'm 6 months out, and also 5'10". my bmi started at 66.4. i'm next door to you in indiana. i'm a mom to 5 indoor cats, 1 dog, and an unknown number of outdoor cats. deb -150
Alice Davis
on 7/27/05 1:59 pm - Blooming Grove, TX
Hi Carmella, I had lap RNY on July 12, 2005. I am about 17 days out and have got rid of 34 pounds already. Love this new pouch!!!! I started at 374 and this morning weighed 340. I am a shorty though, only 5'4". So far nothing has made me sick and I just finally got to get in the pool yesterday. My doc said I could do all the swimming I liked just no Swan dives. I just discovered this messageboard. Hope everyone is doing well.
Soule
on 7/28/05 12:45 am - Charlotte, NC
Hi Carmella, I'm grooving with you.... .... that -55 lbs is great!! Keep up the good work, save a seat for me on the losing side!
Most Active