HELLO :)

anitataylor
on 7/28/05 7:39 am - Ozark, MO
Hi my name is Anita and I stumbled aross this board today. I am looking forward to talking to others on here who may be or have been in my position. I am 30 and married with 3 young boys ages 10, 5, and 23months. I had my consult with my surgeon this past Monday and am waiting for approval which should take around 2 weeks. Well enough rambling. Anita
G. Carter
on 7/28/05 8:03 am - Columbus, OH
Hi Anita, It's nice meeting you and I hope and pray that you receive approval soon. Georgeann
thisonesforme
on 7/28/05 9:49 am - Graham, WA
Hi Anita, My name is Teri. I'm 32 and also have some boys at home, ages 10 and 6 and a 20 year old stepson. I'm having surgery August 11th. If there is anything you would like to talk about pls let me know. Good luck with approval, Teri
tunafish88
on 8/1/05 11:24 am - Chelsea, MI
Hi, Teri! My name is Tina and I, too, am having surgery on August 11th. It sure has snuck up fast! Good luck to you!
~*Country Girl*~
on 7/28/05 11:51 am - somewhere in de Mtns!, VA
Welcome Anita! It's always nice to see new names and faces!!! I am 14 months out. I am married to an awesome man. He is my superman! No kids just yet unless you count my 2 fur babies! Bianca and Leo. I normally lurk around but I feel more comfortable in this room than on the main board! Anyone else feeling that?? Great hearing from ya!! Lisa
Kasey
on 7/28/05 1:04 pm - Baltimore, MD
Greetings, all! I'm glad to have found this special-interest board. I started with a BMI over 55. My journey has been different from most on this site in that I have NOT had WLS. But it's been a journey to health nevertheless, as with everyone else here. I'm glad to be able to do things I couldn't when I was much heavier. I also struggle with keeping on track with my diet. And I'm scheduled to have a tummy tuck next month; I'll be self-pay because my health insurance has an exclusion. Glad to see everyone! Kasey 365/220/195
debbie smith
on 7/29/05 11:35 pm - Canton, PA
Hi Kasey, I had a tummy tuck a few years ago, and like you had to pay for it out of my pocket. It was expensive but worth evey penny. They removed about 10 pounds of skin and fat from me. The pain was not all that bad, honestly, it was worth it. One thing, do not gain back weight afterwards as I did. I lost an emormous amount thru dieting (324 pounds) but have gained back alot of it. It doesnt really come back so much in the stomach area, but other places. Like big hips and butt. Good luck
Most Active