trevor’s Posts

trevor
on 8/9/18 4:02 am
Topic: RE: Weekly Weigh In July 9 - July 15

I drink lots of water too

but I don't take enough exercise and I think that is why I gained a few pounds over the past 6 months.

I weighed 90kg on the 28/02/18 and yesterday 08/08/18 I weighed 90.6 kgs

which was sad but it just reminds me that I need to get a hold of my eating and be more active but I'm also dealing with depression so it is difficult.

trevor
on 8/9/18 3:57 am
Topic: RE: The first step to a lighter me

Yesterday I saw my GP and he weighed me and as I expected my weight increased from 90 kgs to 90.6kgs which is just over 14 stone.

I want to lose some weight but at the moment I find it hard because I tend to eat for comfort if that makes sense?

I also eat with a degree of anxiety

meaning I tend to buy more food and cook it to ensure I feel full but then I often find that either I can't eat it all and then it goes to waste or I eat it and feel bloated and guilty after but I keep repeating the same pattern again.

trevor
on 8/9/18 3:50 am

Hi Liz,

I'm fairly new although I've been a member since 2003 and I recently activated my account.

I'm trying to lose weight as well but unfortunately, I gained a few pounds over the past few months and I want to try and lose some soon.

I tend to eat for comfort and then I get guilt trips when I overeat and it has become a negative cycle which I want to break but I'm so used to eating to comfort myself and reduce anxiety.

It sounds strange but this is what I'm dealing with.

trevor
on 8/9/18 3:47 am

Hi Liz,

I'm fairly new although I've been a member since 2003 and I recently activated my account.

I'm trying to lose weight as well but unfortunately, I gained a few pounds over the past few months and I want to try and lose some soon.

I tend to eat for comfort and then I get guilt trips when I overeat and it has become a negative cycle which I want to break but I'm so used to eating to comfort myself and reduce anxiety.

It sounds strange but this is what I'm dealing with.

trevor
on 8/9/18 3:42 am
Topic: RE: Weight loss surgery

Just keep focused on your goal Marion and try not to let anything hold you back.

If you want something enough You'll find a way to get it.

I've been where you started in terms of excess weight, heavy smoking.

I beat the latter but I'm still working on the former.

My ideal weight is 190 pounds and

I'm currently 240 and I'm 5ft 5 or 3 I'm not too sure?

I am sure about wanting to lose weight though but unfortunately saying it isn't as easy as making it happen.

I managed to get down to 190 but I gained it again over the past 6 years.

trevor
on 8/9/18 3:41 am
Topic: RE: Weight loss surgery

Just keep focused on your goal Marion and try not to let anything hold you back.

If you want something enough You'll find a way to get it.

I've been where you started in terms of excess weight, heavy smoking.

I beat the latter but I'm still working on the former.

My ideal weight is 190 pounds and

I'm currently 240 and I'm 5ft 5 or 3 I'm not too sure?

I am sure about wanting to lose weight though but unfortunately saying it isn't as easy as making it happen.

I managed to get down to 190 but I gained it again over the past 6 years.

Most Active