Recent Posts

savannasanders
on 7/25/23 2:31 am
Topic: RE: How relevant cancer and obesity are?
On October 29, 2018 at 12:46 PM Pacific Time, danmarc wrote:

Many believe that obesity could make one more prone to cancer. How true is this?

Hey there! So, I've been learning about this topic recently, and it's a pretty interesting one. From what I've studied, there seems to be a strong link between obesity and an increased risk of cancer. Many experts and researchers believe that obesity could indeed make someone more prone to developing cancer. The underlying reasons for this association are still being studied, but there are some possible explanations. One of the main factors is that excess body fat can lead to chronic inflammation, which, in turn, can promote the growth of cancer cells. Additionally, adipose tissue (fat) can produce certain hormones and growth factors that may encourage cancer development and progression.

megangray333
on 12/14/21 12:32 am
Topic: RE: Medical Marijuana

I used it in cooking, too. The choice of food with marijuana will please even the most demanding gourmet: candy, cookies, chocolate, cakes, pasta, butter, sandwiches, wine, coffee and even spices - the list could go on and on. But here it's important to know how much weed to eat, because you can mistakenly buy the product in ounces instead of grams. Otherwise you can easily spoil the dish and instead of flavor you get a disgusting mass of bitter cannabis and something else. And the effects of cannabis vary depending on how you consume it.

(deactivated member)
on 12/14/21 12:28 am

I used to buy special cannabis condiments for food

sweetpotato1959
on 12/13/21 9:38 am

I have not tried medical Mary Jane. with change in laws, recently re: CBD, i have used it in jel cap form and also n liquid drops. Good brands have non to little detectable thc...and it is highly effective for muscle cramps..(residual pain)and muscular pains post injury...I put the drops under my tongue, using half the normal dose...with a little warm liquid and hold it for 2 minutes and swallow...if that dose is not effective within set amount of time i know since i have used half dose is safe to repeat it in as little as 45 minutes. it can be repeated normally n 6 hours. Herbals in tincture form do not have long half lives, like pharma meds.

I know of someone- who used MJ for PTSD and anxiety symptoms, it is highly effective , but must be prescribed to be legal.., and it does not assist weight loss.

For anti inflammatory i use Moringa, it has no such problems. as legality... and works extremely well for arthritis, joint pains, tendonitis, and ligament injury.

DianaAllan
on 12/9/21 12:53 am, edited 12/9/21 4:56 pm

I used medical cannabis as an alternative medicine when I had an exacerbation of my abscessive-compulsive disorder. At that time I had terrible panic attacks, I did not know how to deal with it, because the usual drugs didn't help me. The doctor told me that there is another way to relax during a panic attack. It was his personal recommendation, he advised me CBD. Also, the doctor specified that I should find quality CBD without artificial additives. I found a service where I was able to buy CBD with 25% off coupon code, you can look here for details. During another panic attack, I started smoking and felt my anxiety disappear. I was surprised because I've always felt terrible during aggravations, so it really helps.

Zenasavan
on 12/7/21 6:00 pm

I know very well what medical marijuana is, I smoked it when I was in terrible pain after breaking my leg.

AronGlower
on 3/23/21 8:50 am, edited 3/25/21 12:29 am

I agree with you about that! However, a lot of people get medical cannabis for other purposes. I wonder how come some doctors can easily give away so many prescriptions to different people. I wonder why people still believe that cannabis can help to lose weight. I?ve seen some overweight people who smoke cannabis and believe that it helps them lose weight (of course, they continue to eat junk food). I?m against medical weed, but I?m definitely for CBD oil. It helps to relax and calm down. I?ve even found some info about how CBD oil benefits dogs on https://moderndogmagazine.com/articles/best-cbd-oil-dogs/132 235.

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/21 12:36 am

In my opinion, medical cannabis should be prescribed only by the doctor. Besides, it does not have a positive effect most of the time.

AronGlower
on 3/19/21 8:00 am

My college mate used to smoke 'medical' marijuana. I can say for sure that it doesn't help to lose weight

danmarc
on 10/29/18 5:46 am
Topic: How relevant cancer and obesity are?

Many believe that obesity could make one more prone to cancer. How true is this?

Most Active