Tuesday P&P

Hislady
on 3/22/11 6:19 am - Vancouver, WA
What a great wake up I had this AM. I slept late because I had trouble sleeping last night and when I opened the door to get up there was the dog and cat curled up just waiting with tails wagging and lots of loves. Now that's the way to start the day!
Prayer for our friend Trish here, that her toes heal quickly and she's back good as new very soon!
Feel free to add your Prayer and Praises here too! God bless! Karen
Patricia R.
on 3/22/11 9:59 am - Perry, MI
Thanks for the prayers, Karen.  The pain when I don't have ice on it is horrific, so is just walking to the bathroom.  I am so grateful that my sister is willing to keep my dog for a few days.  I would not be able to walk him, and don't have a yard for him to do his business in.

My praise is two things.  One, my surgery went well, and the docs and nurses were wonderful in the care they gave me.  Two, a job I was hired for three months ago is finally contacting my references.  I spoke with them a couple of weeks ago, and they said they were still checking my references.  I would be providing part-time outpatient psychotherapy at an outpatient mental health facility.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active