Wednesday P&P

Hislady
on 3/23/11 7:20 am - Vancouver, WA

Started the day out nice, hubby and I drove to town and picked up a few things. What's nice is that as a rule we go our seperate ways during the day and do whatever we need to do, so this was a change.We didn't even annoy each other.
Please pray for my friend Becky, she's been very ill for 3-4 weeks now. Acts like the flu but doesn't get better. She has a endoscopy and colonoscopy scheduled for Fri.Just praying they will figure out what the problem is. God bless! Karen

Patricia R.
on 3/23/11 8:48 am - Perry, MI
I have a praise....I am managing to accomplish stuff while sitting up in bed, with my foot elevated. 

BUT, I desperately need prayer for pain relief.  The pain I am experiencing is beyond words.

Have to go.

Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 3/23/11 2:28 pm - Vancouver, WA
It's amazing what you can accomplish from bed! In the last several years I've been there alot! I had 2 broken legs at different times( one of them I wasn't even allowed to put weight on, had to have a commode next to the bed and do a swivel turn and land on the pot!) then I had 4 toe surgeries so I did everything from bed, thank God for hubby he cleaned, cooked, shopped, did the laundry and walked the dog. He can be quit the Suzy Homemaker at least until I get better then he goes plain stupid!I'm so glad your sis is able to help.
I'm so sorry you are having so much pain, mine weren't too bad but I did have lots of pain meds available where you have to tuff it out, I'm praying for you to stay strong. Try to sleep as much as you can and it really should improve in a day or so once the dratted swelling goes down abit. Hang in there kiddo you are being prayed for.
Most Active