Friday Prayer & Praise

Hislady
on 4/1/11 2:09 pm - Vancouver, WA
Man o man am I late or what?! Been a busy day; knitting group, grocery shopping and a visit to the oral surgeon. Gotta have 2 teeth pulled, yuk, hate having my teeth worked on! Anybody have prayers or praises today. I know one of our Christian sisters, Evie, got her surgery approval today, she's been on pins and needles for days now. Congrats Evie you rock that sleeve and strut that red dress!
Patricia R.
on 4/1/11 5:10 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Karen,
I am up late, can't sleep.  Too excited about the Munchkins coming to town, and I am also in a ton of pain.  Not to mention the fact that my dog likes to sleep where my feet go, and I already have pain there to begin with.

Please pray the pain will lessen, and I will be able to get off the Percocet once and for all this month.  I am physically dependent on it now, and it scares me.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 4/2/11 8:36 am - Vancouver, WA
Sorry your tootsies are still hurting it should get better soon, prayers that they will settle down soon!
Most Active