Tuesday Prayer and Praise

Hislady
on 4/12/11 7:11 am - Vancouver, WA
I had a great morning, went for a blood test this AM and driving home I was listening to Christian music. The road home follows a beautiful river, the sun was shining, birds chirping and God's handiwork was displayed everywhere. The best part is I can sing along and there's hardly ever anyone else on the road to have to endure my screeching!
So how's your day going? God bless! Karen
Patricia R.
on 4/12/11 11:22 am - Perry, MI
Hi Karen,
I wish our weather weren't cold and rainy, because the scenery is beautiful, but too wet and cold to go out to enjoy it.  I was in such a funk this evening, I bought a pot of flowers to put out on my step to cheer myself up.

Praise:  I am a little more than a week away from getting two cortisone shots for my herniated discs and bursitis.  These were put off because I was scheduled for it the week after I got the blood clots, and had to postpone it because of my coumadin situation. 

Prayer:  My toes are not healing at the speed I would like, though my doc seems to think it is all as it should be.  I just know, I am tired of the pain, and would love to be painfree for a year, if that is possible.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active