Wednesday Prayer & Praise

Hislady
on 4/13/11 8:30 am - Vancouver, WA
Well my praise is that I got a call from gransddaughter who is pregnant, she had an ultra sound yesterday and all is well,baby is about 12 weeks but they couldn't tell the sex yet cause the little sprout wouldn't get in the right position. Another nice surprise was her daughter's grampa called to see how the ultra sound went. Now follow along here it get's complicated/ her daughters grampa is the father of her daddy who commited suicide a few years ago so wouldn't ordinarily be interested in someone elses baby that he just met. However he has welcomed her new mate and is very interested in being there for both of them so what could be an ackward situation is turning into a nice loving situation for all concerned, and that is very nice. Well I've rambled enough and will let the rest of you have a turn now. God bless! Karen
Patricia R.
on 4/13/11 12:58 pm - Perry, MI
Praise the Lord for the healing that is taking place in your granddaughter's family.  That is awesome.  Too bad the little Munchkin would not get into position for a gender ID.

I have a praise...I am more mobile than I had been.  I hope I did not overdo it today.

Please pray for me..a crown came out, and I really can't afford to get the work done, but I can't eat without pain since the post and the screws came out with it.  I am too tired to get into my checking account to assess the available funds.  Please pray for me, as I must get something done soon.  I hope I have the money to get something done for now.  I will call the dentist in the morning, and check my funds at that time.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 4/14/11 11:08 am - Vancouver, WA

You  have my sympathy about the tooth, I get to have 2 pulled tomorrow and the crowns have come off so they are gonna have to chip them out! Ugh I dread it. Glad you are feeling better tho, don't push too hard and mess them up tho.

Most Active