Wednesday Prayer & Praise

Hislady
on 4/20/11 7:51 am - Vancouver, WA
Well I have a couple of praises first I got my prednisone so the ol' lungs should open up soon and second I'm feeling better than I have for awhile. Turns out one of the teeth that was pulled last week was badly absessed so he cleaned out the infected area and said I should feel better soon and by golly I do. Didn't realize it was that bad I knew it had absessed but didn't realize how bad it was.God bless! Karen
Patricia R.
on 4/20/11 10:45 am - Perry, MI
Hi Karen,
I would appreciate prayer for my foot.  It is hurting me more than usual, above the toes that were operated on.  I have been using ice more than last week.  I plan to call the doctor tomorrow if it continues.

Praise:  I found a decent cheesecake recipe using Splenda instead of sugar, and made a sample of it today.  I did not make the graham crust using Splenda.  I just used a premade one, which has some sugar in it.  Still, I could eat the cheesecake and not dump, and the cheesecake tastes good.  I plan to make one, with strawberries on it, for Easter dinner.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 4/20/11 12:39 pm - Vancouver, WA
Glad you are calling the doc! That seems like the pain is going on far too long. With one of my foot surgeries I managed to get a stress fracture I guess from walking funny with my foot in a boot. So you may have done the same thing. I do know that it hurt worse than anything else I've ever endured. Yummo cheesecake! I loves me some cheesecake and strawberries just add to the perfection! Glad you can enjoy the treat without dumping.
Most Active