Prayer needed

Eula "Evie" R.
on 10/12/12 1:02 pm - Mount Nebo, WV
Hi All,
My husband is laid off from work. This company was not fair about laying my husband off. He works Union , he is a labor and goes from job to job and different co. One of the boss's and some formen went to the main man and told them they wanted my husband back to work and they did my husband wrong. We have not heard anything yet about him going back to work. Please pray that Gopd will soften the hearts of the main man and my husband will have favor with God. Maybe the Lord has another job for him. This has upset my husband so very much, he can not sleep very well at all over this. We need your prayers.

God Bless
Evie

Hislady
on 10/12/12 3:29 pm - Vancouver, WA
I'll be praying for your hubby, it's so depressing to men when they aren't bringing in the bacon so to speak. I'm sure others here will too, lots of times they don't post but do pray. Glad you found us!
Patricia R.
on 10/17/12 10:46 pm - Perry, MI
 You have my prayers at this time.  Please remember that the Lord is fully aware of your husband's job situation, and that HE is at work preparing your husband, and the job HE desires for him while you wait and trust.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Eula "Evie" R.
on 10/19/12 10:13 am - Mount Nebo, WV
Thank you very much for all the uplifting words. Keep us in your prayers.
God Bless
Evie

Most Active