Friend had a fire!

Hislady
on 3/25/13 9:37 am - Vancouver, WA

Asking for prayer for my friend and cleaning lady who had a fire in her home Fri. in the middle of the night. Thankfully her dogs woke her up and she stumbled out in the snow with nothing but her nightie on and called the fire dept., they got their very quickly but the inside of her house is completely destroyed from smoke and fire damage. Thankfully again they do have insurance for a good amount and a motor home they can live in while dealing with insurance and replacing everything. None the less it is still going to be a trauma dealing with replacing everything plus she is a quilter and scrap booker so some of those things can't be replaced. So be thankful if you have a roof over your head tonite, you never know what life will bring your way!

Patricia R.
on 3/29/13 10:26 pm - Perry, MI

Good Morning,

I'm so sorry to hear of your friend's loss.  That's awful.  I hope the weather is okay for them to live in the motor home.  I'll be praying for her, especially for the emotional twists that come from such a trauma.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 3/30/13 3:37 pm - Vancouver, WA

Thankfully the weather is warming up and they did have good insurance so should be able to rebuild and do ok. I think the emotional part is harder on her than anything plus she's supposed to have female surgery soon and that's weighing on her too.

Most Active