Me again

Hislady
on 6/24/13 5:52 am - Vancouver, WA

I'm back asking for prayer again for my funky lungs, they are just making me crazy, feel like crud and don't want to have to go to the hospital again. I did call my pulmonary doc today and waiting for a call back. I just want to have a sorta normal life and be able to go back to church and go to the grocery store once in awhile. I miss my friends. So thank you for any and all prayers!!

Patricia R.
on 6/24/13 7:15 am - Perry, MI

You poor thing.  I remember how frustrated I was to be crippled last year for three months, and not be able to go anywhere but doctor appointments.  And, then again, with my broken right foot, being trapped at my sister's for six weeks, totally unable to use my right foot for anything.  But, I had a light at the end of the tunnel in both situations.  Your situation is so much worse, because you've been dealing with this for so much longer, and it appears to be unending.  

Sweetie, until you have a light at the end of your tunnel, could you call some of your friends, from church or wherever, and invite them over for tea, or prayer.  Be honest, and share with them how lonely you are, as well as discouraged.  Ask your church's pastor to visit, or arrange visits from the elders/deacons and their wives.  Most of the churches I've attended had ministries to shut-ins.   

Message me on Facebook your phone number, and I'll call you.  My e-mail is acting up right now.

Love,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 6/25/13 9:00 am - Vancouver, WA

Thanks for your support I'm feeling better today. Just had a chest xray and no pneumonia so I don't have to go to the hospital. I do have lots of folks and friends on the internet from church that I keep in touch with. I think yesterday was one of those pity party days. I'm also feeling a little better physically, I started a new prednisone taper for a longer slower time so it seems to be helping having the bigger dose for now. I still want to figure out what keeps causing these flare ups, maybe it's just the COPD but I know others with it that have fairly normal lives so sot sure why I have so many flare ups. Anyhoo thanks for the prayers and hugs to you!

tonnabug
on 6/25/13 11:11 am - Huntsville, AL
Revision on 04/29/13

So sorry to hear this!!  Prayers for you!! Huggs!  wink

Began journey in 2007 at 312, had Lap band 2008, lost 40 pre-op then 24 post op, regained to 319.  Lost 39# on my own, then revised to VSG 4/29/13 @ 280.

Hislady
on 6/26/13 8:15 am - Vancouver, WA

Thanks hun, glad you found your way here! Were not very busy but I stop by everyday to check for posts. I'm doing even better today and the doc called in a kick butt antibiotic since my xray did have a tiny hazy spot but they couldn't tell if it was from the previous pneumonia or a new one starting but this should stop it if it's new. Hope you and  your sleeve are getting along better and learning to be friends now! kiss

Most Active