Karen

Patricia R.
on 7/26/13 5:15 am - Perry, MI

Hi Karen,

I did get the package today.  When I arrived home, on Monday, there was a card in my mailbox, letting me know I had a package waiting for a signature.  I had misplaced it, but found it last night, signed it and put it in my mailbox for the letter carrier to redeliver it Monday.  Turns out, she had it on her truck when she delivered my mail this afternoon.  So, she brought it to my door.  

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I'm so grateful for your help.

I'm still going to call Novartis, the company offering the medication assistance for generic Lovenox.  Right after I get done recuperating from the gall bladder surgery, I need to get some dental work done.  In the meantime, I need new tires on my car, and the air conditioner repaired.

Love and Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 7/26/13 7:34 am - Vancouver, WA

Good good I sent it the same day you said you were leaving so hoped they'd hang on to it for you. Yep it can't hurt to get a supply set up before you have to have work done. I need to get a bunch of dental work done too, probably get a top denture but have to get my lungs a little healthier first. They aren't going to put me under just pull a couple of teeth at a time with local anesthesia. Not looking forward to it but a tooth my bridge is attatched to broke off and the bridge crumbled too. I look like a toothless ol' hillbilly granny and I guess I will for awhile even when they pull the teeth. That means I get to eat ice ream all the time right?! kiss 

Now we just have to pray up those car repairs and life is good again!!! Hang in there, we know He is at work on it right now!

Most Active