Saw Heaven is for real today

csbsteph
on 4/20/14 2:26 pm - AL
VSG on 03/13/14

I went with my parents.  My daughter was at her Dad's -every other weekend visits, & my husband was working.  My husband bought the book and shared it with all of us his family & mine I can't begin to tell you how many lives were impacted just by reading the book.  I believe in heaven & sadly that makes my belief in hell, well I believe in heaven so I also believe in hell...what this movie is about the message of a little boys experiences can so greatly affect many many lives for the better.  My own precious Dad had a near death experience & spoke very strongly about it for a while.  Because of things my Dad told me I'm no longer afraid of death, death is not death it is a moving on to a new more beautiful beginning.  Anyway sadly as time went by when my Dad would try to talk to others about his story people would just shut him down in rude ways so now he only talks to us about it on occasion.  When my father saw his parents in Heaven they were young & restored & no longer had to wear glasses...these things were mentioned in the movie today.  If the innocence of a child can see Jesus and family waiting on us shouldn't that bring so much comfort to so many people?  I does me, having my Dad still on this earth when all the Docs said "call the family in this is the last night"..by Gods Grace, Faith & Prayer my Dad is still here...he's not finished yet.  When he does go to Heaven I know he won't be alone, his family is waiting, and someday when we all pass we won't be alone...we will all be comforted by lost loves and amazing & never-ending beautiful love & peace.  God Bless the believers who truly know that God would choose a child to try to change the hearts of many.  God Bless you all on this Resurrection Sunday.  God Bless the Burpo family.

With God ALL things are possible! VSG 3/13/14 Dr. John Mathews

Hislady
on 4/21/14 4:17 am - Vancouver, WA

Thank you so much for sharing, I'm just sorry this board is so empty. I still stop by daily just to see if anyone has posted. I truely understand what you are saying about just moving on to another stage. I have a lung disease COPD, it is getting worse all the time and I can honestly say there are days when I am far more afraid of living than I am of dying and I'm afraid I still have many more years to endure. I call dying graduation day and have already told my hubby I want a graduation party when I die! Now don't worry I'm not going to take my life or anything like that but I'm just not terrified by the thought of it. To me it would be a great thing to have my heavenly fully working body instead of this old broken down earthly one. God must have other plans tho cause He keeps me just healthy enough to stay here, not sure what the plan is but that's not my worry I guess! Thanks again for posting and I hope others will come and share here. God bless! Karen

Most Active