3 years out& in pain

timsmom
on 9/6/12 12:07 pm - Dededo, Guam
Wow, its been a very very long time since I have been on here. Well I am currently living in Guam. I am just a few weeks shy of being 3 years out. I do have a concern right now. I have had extreme pain in my upper stomach also extreme nausea for the past 3weeks but it has peeked in the last 24hrs. I have talk to my wlsurgeon by phone a few hours ago and have a arranged contact between him and my pmc here, but I am finding myself stressing right now and worrying about a complication this far out after my wls, Anyone else have any of these symptoms???? any help, advice, or comforting words are appreciated, Thanks in advance?
SleeplessinAbitibi
on 9/7/12 6:53 pm - Canada
VSG on 10/23/12
 please post this on the regular forums...many more people will reply there!!! good luck with this situation :)

bubbylucy
on 9/11/12 6:12 am - Raleigh, NC
 Are you taking a PPI (stomach medication like prilosec, zantac) If it is an ulcer this would help the pain. I would start taking one twice a day and see if that helps. Not sure whats available in Guam

Hope your feeling better soon
Audra

Carol S.
on 9/14/12 6:55 am - Milwaukee, WI
 I'm betting the OP is a miliary dependent and that she has access to the medical center on the base.  If nothing else they can stabalize her if the fit hits the shan and fly her out for specialized care if needed.

I hope your PCM is open to taking the advice of your surgeon.  Good luck.
Carol

SW/276 CW 150 GW 185

9 Years out.

wendlady
on 12/12/12 2:24 am
My guess would be your gallbladder or a hernia. The hernia will likely NOT showup on tests they had to do an exploatory surgery to find mine
 WENDY

starfish52
on 3/21/13 8:43 am - Canada
Go to a doctor
Most Active