Any type IIs out there?

mokee
on 2/4/13 8:52 pm - OH

After surgery I was off all insulin for 5 weeks.  Just taking 1000 ml metforin twice a day.   Then blood sugar started creeping up.  It was over 170 every morning.  Then my endo put me back on insulin and I am taking 25 units at night to keep it under 150 in the mornings.  Still taking metforin also.  

Now my question to you?  Will I continue to loose weight.  I am out of town for a month and have no access to a scale.  I just feel fat, well I am fat LOL.  I mean I feel like I am no longer losing.  Been back on insulin for a Lille over a week.

any suggestions?

Medic795
on 3/7/13 4:17 am - Elizabethtown, KY
VSG on 03/13/13

eon't know I am on my pre op program I am day eight into shakes and a salad. I STOPPED my insulin, this morning blood sugar was 77. According to my A1c my average BS has been 23 on 70 units of Lantus twice a day and 15-20 units of Novolog 3 times a day. I was bad not to take my sugar regurally. I am now past the hunger stage and don't even want to eat I feel so much better. I am having a revision from a band to a sleeve on the 13th.  So we shall see............

funkyphillygirl
on 3/12/13 2:16 am

Best of luck with your revision tomorrow!  I hope things go well for you and you are able to achieve the goals you've set for yourself!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dry Mouth Substitute
Kayla_Davis1 · 1 replies · 157 views
Leg Stent, T1 Diabetes
AW · 0 replies · 484 views
Want sugar
jfak7670 · 2 replies · 825 views