shopping online

Catnip
on 3/27/11 9:20 am - Ottawa, Canada
Hi Ladies,

i am looking for suggestions for some good online shopping sites with deals!!

I want to price out a coffee frother and other household items.

Cheers 
Cantip

Citrate or Bust (a few bones) !
catnip.gif picture by catnipcook

Julie R.
on 3/27/11 10:15 am - Ludington, MI
 I like Overstock.com and Amazon.com.    WIth both of them, most people give reviews, and I have yet to gat scammed after reading the reviews on a product.   One cool thing I found, is that if you ever need an outstanding deal on wool rugs, go on Overstock.    They are of exceptional quality for a fraction of the prices I've seen elsewhere.   I catch some good deals on ebay too.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Elizabeth N.
on 3/27/11 10:28 am - Burlington County, NJ
You might try www.nextag.com . Overstock.com often has good deals, and so does Walmart.com .

Some of the higher end retailers....uh, what's that really fancy kitchen place? Something Sonoma?....have great sales online if you check for coupons and closeouts. I don't shop much for household stuff, but I sure love bottom of the bin sales at places like Lands End, where I recently got a swimsuit top for under $10 and a bottom for under $5, and free shipping! So looking at sites for places usually too high end to shop can be very cool.

There's Goodwill online too, with options to buy new stuff. And Ebay, of course.
NoreenRT
on 3/27/11 10:30 am - Warner Robins, GA
internet shopping.  i love it.  nothing better than spending money in your jammies.
i also like overstock.com  and amazon.  also try  target.com.  most times you can get free shipping. 
whichever site you land on, alway**** up "retailmenot.com" to see if there are any coupons you can use.  i have saved tons in shipping, and gotten up to 40% off items with cool coupons.
happy shopping.

Noreen  HW 352 / SW 324 / CW 175/ LW/ 148 / GW 150   (achieved Aug 14 '11)

amccu18007
on 3/27/11 11:19 am - Newark, DE
I second retailmenot.com I have saved a TON using coupons from there!
  Amanda
SW 269    CW 135.6  GW 140    

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 287 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 760 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 254 views