Changes

Melissa W.
on 3/30/11 12:57 am - Nashville, TN
So many changes I am making and life is so good. Will be off board for now. I just have some things that I am going to be focusing on. 1. a new job 2. walking and exercise 3. positive energy and support locally. Many here have been amazing and some well everyone has their opinion so no biggie. Just other things to deal with at moment.

I have so much going on inside me and think it is mostly alot of restless unresolved energy that I need to get out. I am under 300 now and in just the last week I have had this huge weight lifted! I think instead of spending time sitting I am ready to move as much as I can. I think this is normal. My job doesn't allow me to post and work so on break I need to do other things. I want to say thanks to all who have been there and you can always send me an inbox I will check in when I have a min. I am also on FB so msg me if you wanna be friends there just think that I am making new changes all around and right now I am in a good place. I am unhappy with some things so I am going to make neccessary changes.

Happy Hump Day! God Bless!
M Dub
Gettin' Switched November 2nd!
My Son, My Soldier, My Hero!

kathie09
on 3/30/11 7:17 am - not available
Good luck. I hope this next phase of your journey is all that you want and need it to be. Sending you lots of positive energy!
kathie09
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 121 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 663 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 234 views