International travel and vitamins?

greeby
on 4/3/11 2:40 am - Pa Dutch Country, PA
Hi all,

Looks like the wife and I will be traveling to Scotland for a couple of weeks this fall.

I am almost 2 years out and have been following Vitalady's regimen and having great success.

Question is....how do I pack the vitamins for international travel?  I travel for business regularly and just vacuum seal my vitamins in their individual 4 compartment daily boxes.

Will this work for international travel? Will I need to pack them in the individual bottles and then distribute into the daily containers once I get to Scotland?

If anyone has traveled internationally and can give some input I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

Elizabeth N.
on 4/3/11 2:50 am - Burlington County, NJ
I pack the individual bottles, getting smaller sizes of some things, and have them in my carryon, just as I would carry my prescription meds. They NEVER leave my person. I carry my CPAP as medical equipment, too, so that essentially gives me two carryon pieces and more space to stow stuff.
Larissa P.
on 4/3/11 3:23 am - Denton, TX
Packing them either way you mentioned should be fine. They are all solids/powders, and if they are in checked luggage, there will be no raised eyebrows. :)
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
ann M.
on 4/4/11 4:35 am - Northern, VA
I only traveled for a four day trip.  I kept four days worth on my carry-on in my little daily pill organizers.  Then I packed 4 more days in my checked bag in individual daily pill organizers.  I didn't take any bottles. 

I had no issue with either set.  TSA was pretty thorough.  There was no chance that they didn't see them in my carry on. 

SW / BMI / SIZE:  312 / 49.5 / 26-28W         CW / BMI / SIZE:  159.1 / 25.1/ 10-12 
I need to lose about 2 more pounds for a normal BMI .  I still seem to be slowly losing at over 2 yrs out...so may get there yet.

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 363 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 135 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1051 views