A rare WOW...4= years out

LindyLoo
on 4/19/11 2:03 am - Upstate, SC
After 4 years plus, the wows come rarely. You just eventually get used to your "new normal" and go on with (a healthier) life.

So, I had a strange "wow" I thought I'd share...

I have visible hip bones!

No, I haven't lost that much...normally my panni gives me a lovely low spare tire. I wear 14's, sometimes 12's, but am an apple shape, so I constantly fight the muffin-top, plus panni below. Gotta love long compression camisoles...

Anywhoo, to the "wow" already...
I'm still recovering from back surgery and spinal cord damage. Surgery has taken me as far as I think it will and am now fighting the pain with chiropractic care and physical/massage therapy. After much thought, I decided to try an inversion table to take the stress off my spine...

WOW! When upside-down...my panni flattens out and disappears! And I actually have a flat abdomen! OMG!!

If only I could be a bat, and spend more time inverted!

LMAO

(Oh yeah, inversion really seems to be helping my back as well)

Lindy
 sw 286/  cw 180ish  BMI 28
Thank God for the DS! It saved my life, literally & figuratively! 

bookfaerie
on 4/19/11 2:04 am
 ROTFLMAO I'm afraid if I did that I'd have an inverse panni covering my chin!! 

Congrats on your wow. It's a great one!!!
 "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius." Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"What your heart thinks is great, is great. The soul's emphasis is always right." Ralph Waldo Emerson    
gak
on 4/19/11 10:58 am
Revision on 06/21/13
Lindy,
So glad the inversion helps the back. Does make me giggle thinking  of your description.

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

nightowl
on 4/19/11 11:24 am - Topeka, KS
Hehe, I hadn't thought of that possibility yet.  Thanks for the update.
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 260 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 738 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 247 views