So now where is the best place to buy magnesium in large quantitites?

KRWaters
on 4/21/11 12:05 pm - Manteca, CA
After getting it straight from Kayla, i decided to get a large supply of magnesium citrate to make sure I have enough in reserve for the next few months. I went to Puritan Pride, VitaLady, and VitaCost. No one sells in high quantities and high mg. I need 1,000-1,500 mg a day. 400 mg seems to be the highest mg, but only like 100 in a bottle. I would like 800-1,000 mg or even 500, but like a few hundred in a bottle. is there such an item sold? What do you all take? (see my note below with my conversation with Kayla). Or I have to buy like 10 bottles? yeah maybe.

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

STRIVE TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AND DO THE BEST THAT YOU CAN.

Check out
www.dsfacts.com  and www.duodenalswitch.com
 for all the accurate information on the great DS, and find surgeons in your area or around the country or out of the country.

I couldn't have done without all the great peeps on this board.

SW: 234.5     CW: 157   GW: 140 - ish 

(deactivated member)
on 4/21/11 12:21 pm
 That's how it is sold, you will have to buy several bottles of it. Pretty much most are 200mg per pill, some are less you just have to read the label. 
Most health food stores sell the magnesium citrate. So if you can go to one you don't have to order it.

Inge
KRWaters
on 4/21/11 1:21 pm - Manteca, CA
Thanx Inge. I did a serious search online and found some good prices, 120 , tablets, 250 mg, for like $5.00 one place something like that. I got tired of browsing the internet for vitamins so taking a break now. Vitamin Shoppe has a good offer and since there is not one nearby, i may just order it online. I need to order my D3 from VitaLady while Im ordering, and maybe some Biotin.

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

STRIVE TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AND DO THE BEST THAT YOU CAN.

Check out
www.dsfacts.com  and www.duodenalswitch.com
 for all the accurate information on the great DS, and find surgeons in your area or around the country or out of the country.

I couldn't have done without all the great peeps on this board.

SW: 234.5     CW: 157   GW: 140 - ish 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 258 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 738 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 246 views