OMG - BROK's PIZZA - HOW YUMMO

RhondaDenise
on 4/21/11 3:12 am - Crossville, TN
I just had to share that I finally tried Brok's pizza.  I have to keep asking myself why did I wait so long to try it.

OMFG It is so good.

For my toppings I used onions, olives, ham, ground beef, pepperoni oh yeah and cheese.  LOL

For those of you that have not tried it, you really really really have to.

I think I read that it freezes well but I will not have to worry bout that.  I had 1 piece for bfast and 2 for lunch and the day is early yet.  LOL

But really give it a try, you willlike it.

Rhonda

teachmid
on 4/21/11 3:31 am - OKC, OK
I love it too!!! I made it for the first time last week with cheese, mushrooms and pepperoni. YUM!!!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

delano1972
on 4/21/11 11:11 am - North Platte, NE
I'm with you LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, it. I have made it a few times, should have it as a staple around here. I made mine with half bacon, hamburger, mushroom, and onions, and the other half with chicken, bacon, mushrooms and onions and lots of cheese. I used swiss, parmesaen, and cheddar for the topping (ran out of mozarella), boy is it yummy.

Michelle
Highest 242/Surgery 235/Goal 150/Lowest 158/Current 184 (Started working off regain and heading to goal 02/02/12.)    

gak
on 4/21/11 12:09 pm
Revision on 06/21/13
It is a regular item around here.. all kinds of toppings depending on mood, great way to use up protein leftovers as well !

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

elixir
on 4/21/11 1:39 pm - MI
 I had to Google what Brok's pizza is. Sounds good. I think I'll try it for lunch tomorrow.
 I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

feeder3565
on 4/21/11 2:29 pm
Hey girlie, girl, I have not tried this. Now that you have pushed me, I am going to fix it as soon as my health is about me. If I stand very long 15 minutes I get dizzy and light headed. I can't wait until this is all behind me and I can get back to cooking. Baking the peanut butter cookies sf recipe and I crumble the cookies and add in some pineapple along with heavy cream.. put in my Greek yogurt . DH cooks them for me. Not gonna ask for him to make the pizza. Gives me something to look froward to. Thanks for posting this. Karen

Rhaynefall
on 4/21/11 5:29 pm - Clarksville, IN
Just made this again tonight. LOVE it.  I have half the crust mixture to make another one tomorrow.  Tonight's toppings:  ham, bacon, pepperoni, red onion, green olive, pineapple.  It was FANTASTIC.  Tomorrow's toppings I'm still debating...  decisions decisions....
CAJUNMAN3366
on 4/23/11 12:53 am - Breaux Bridge, LA
Can't believe a fellow Pyloric Valve waited this long to try Brok's Pizza~! I love it with seafood~!

First annual DS cruise is in the books.  Dark Side Cruise Redux: July 15,2012.
Check us out on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/home.php
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 227 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 723 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 243 views