Very positive update to the constipation saga...

duncans
on 4/29/11 2:29 pm
Abt 25 yrs ago. I'm glad to hear the success rate has improved. I just didn't want for you to go through it for nothing.
It sounds as though I have more function than you. I have motility above my rectal vault and , if and when I sense some movement in taht region, I can take advantage of it,  and basically just have to remove the last residual stool that doesn't get pushed out from above. That portion of my bowel has intussuscepted (sp?) and makes clean-up messy. That being said, I don't ever want another surgery in my life. It just isn't a big deal to me anymore.
Best of luck to you. It's not fun being FOS, especially at your age.

Blank Out
on 4/28/11 10:17 pm
 So happy there is a light at the end of all this!  What a lot you have been through!  

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

jewel506
on 4/28/11 10:56 pm - Houston, TX

FABULOUS news, Kayla!!

Sooooo hoping this will all be over with soon for you....and you're all 'fixed'!  (((hug)))

Sure sounds like you've got the right team in place!  :-)

XOXO!
Julie

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” - Plato
Stormy 918 is my Angel         Angel to DarcyMad, MizCharlottekmg9122,  Staceeann dianeys73/Diane Davis
HW 258.5 /SW 250 /GW 140 /CW 125

BobbiesGirl Ree
on 4/29/11 8:56 pm
Geez loueez, I am sooo sorry you are going through his- but hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel for you :)

Quick question (since i didn't get very much info on google)- is this something anyone can get from WLS? are there things you could do to prevent it? and what are the symptoms? I sometimes feel like i have trouble or weakness when going #2.

Sorry you are going through this- you really are a wealth of info on these boards!
    Some girls are bigger than others.       ~The Smiths
   You can never win or lose, if you don't run the race.
                                                          ~Psychedelic Furs

:obscene-smokingweed: 
Kayla B.
on 4/29/11 11:50 pm - Austin, TX
Kegels, maybe.  There are a lot of physical therapy options as well.  I'm not too sure how effective they are at prevention.
5'9.5" | HW: 368 | SW: 353 | CW: 155 +/- 5 lbs | Angel to kkanne
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/beforefront-1-1.jpg?t=1247239033http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/th_CIMG39903mini.jpg  
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 291 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 763 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 254 views