Appointment with DR Roslin - What should I Bring!!

Jody W.
on 5/29/11 12:21 pm - Windsor, CT
OK so on Wednesday June 1st I have my appointment with DR Roslin... I am traveling from CT to NYC and I am trying to make sure I bring all the documentation that I need....I have all the 5 years of notes from my old surgeon....I have the documentations on all the Upper GI's that I have and I have the photos of the Endoscopy that I recently had... plus the book he has you fill out for him.... is there anything else I should bring with me?

Original LapBand Surgery - 07/26/06- DS Surgery - 08/16/2011
 HW/LW/SW/CW/GW
289/195/277.5/242.5/170

Janine P.
on 5/29/11 12:39 pm - Long Island, NY
Nope - you sound like you've got your ducks in a row.  Maybe a pad of paper with some questions?  Brain storm within the next few days of any questions you might have about the DS and write them down.  That trip from CT to NYC must be tedious so you don't want to make any unncessary trips. 

Janine   Me on Youtube 

airbender
on 5/29/11 8:15 pm
he will want a barium swallow and a cat scan, if you have that bring it and he wants the images, burned on a CD not just the radiologist interp, bring your operative reports also---good luck
walter A.
on 5/30/11 10:52 am - lafayette, NJ
MONEY, THE PARKING OR THE CAB FARE ARE TERRIBLE WHERE HE IS,  AND THE RESTAURANTS ARE HIGH TOO.  PRICE ARE BETTER NEAR POMPS  OFFICE, BUT I FOUND IT MUCH MORE AFFORDABLE IN OMAHA.
newyorkbitch
on 5/30/11 11:12 am
Pomp's office and Roslin's office are in the same neighborhood.
KimberlyHeidi
on 5/30/11 11:40 am - VA
 Sounds like you are set. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 356 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 133 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1049 views