Long time~ no post

ezziesmomma
on 6/7/11 1:45 pm - Fort Bragg, CA

So, here I am, 2 years,3months out from my DS. I have been checking in and responding to a few posts here and there but haven't done an update on myself since last year!
Since my DS 3-18-09 I have lost 128#. I Feel good, am off the diabetes meds, high bloodpressure meds ( 118/70  isn't too bad! ) and off high cholorestral meds. I am down  from a 26/28 pant size to a comfortable 14. Tops usually a lg or med. depending on the cut. I have flabby arms, thighs, and belly,but I can live with it for now. I need to hit the lotto to have plastics done!  I love shopping again. Coldwater Creek is my favorite . I have a jacket for everyday of the week from them!  
I can move  around good and easy. I can climb into the back of the pickup without help , stack wood, garden, chase my rotten dogs and not have to sit down and rest. Life is enjoyable. I have started trout fishing! We are going for a week soon!
I have days when all I want to do is EAT ( like today) It is days like these that I don't know what to do with myself. And then there are days nothing sounds good. I drink protien shakes a couple of times a week, I'm trying to have one a day  at work. It's amazing how well they hold me over. I've been to a couple of orthopedic docs this year and they are very pleased of my weight loss and how my knees and joints are happy again!
I had my 2 yr check up in San Francisco in April and all was well. Just a couple of minor tweeks in my vits.
Now, would I do this again??? Heck yeah! Would I recommend this to others ?? Heck yeah!  I can honestly say... I LOVE MY DS!!

rose78
on 6/7/11 2:07 pm - san jose, CA
Wow you really have done SUPER! I like you also respond and really need to give my 2 yr update .Preop I would love to hear how DSers are doing further out...now it is my turn to return the favor. Have fun on your upcoming fishing trip.

ROSE 78 

ezziesmomma
on 6/7/11 2:13 pm - Fort Bragg, CA

Thanks Rose! I looked for you at Rabkins support meeting in April!
How are you doing??? My girls and I are looking forward to our next trip to S F in 2012 Already!!
Evelyn

rose78
on 6/7/11 2:23 pm - san jose, CA
AWWW I attend Sj meetings. I miss our emails! I am doing well -100 lbs GONE and have been in maintence mode.really scared to gain weight... I fluctuate with 5 lbs up and down ...labs are over due. Need to go in the morning before work. So much engery than ever before. I hope to see you soon.

ROSE 78 

Diane Davis
on 6/7/11 2:16 pm
This is oh so encouraging, Thank you so much for posting this update!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
ezziesmomma
on 6/7/11 2:19 pm - Fort Bragg, CA
You are welcome Diane!
It IS TRULEY a wonderful surgery...
Evelyn

butercup
on 6/7/11 2:41 pm - Kennewick, WA
Wooo! Good job sister!
teachmid
on 6/7/11 10:00 pm - OKC, OK
Congratulations!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

lk1970
on 6/7/11 10:54 pm
you've done great and look fantastic! way to go!
lisa

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

BeagleMama
on 6/8/11 1:06 am

Good to hear from you! It sounds like all is going great, and you look wonderful! Young and fresh, just gorgeous!

BeagleMama
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 113 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 658 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 234 views