Dizziness and Eating

Mommy2006
on 6/15/11 12:58 pm
Ok, I've had a lot going on recently. (Sorry to post and not read up, too. Just out of it.)
Right before I flew to CA 3ish weeks ago, I had a double ear infection. Come back, still not better. So add sinus infection and "extreme pressure build-up" to which they are referring me to an ENT this week. (I'm not even truly sure what that is, just that it supposedly is why I'm in pain.) In addition, I had dental work which turned into a surgical extraction Monday. So the long and short? Pain. I've got a pretty high pain tolerance level, but I'm maxing it out here.

I've been having dizziness issues, which well, I think are to be expected. But I noticed the last two days, when I eat solid food, I tend to have dizziness/nausea right after. I blamed it on the pain meds, but I'm just wondering if I should be alarmed at all. It just seems odd to me to be connected. Maybe I'm being alarmist, but I have no desire for another hospital visit after the surgery in February!

Ann M.
on 6/15/11 2:03 pm - GA
Ear infections can cause dizziness and vertigo. Did the doctors say anything about that?

-Band to DS revision on 06/21/2011!
Highest known Wt/ Lowest Wt (Banded)/ Regain-Starting Wt/ Current Wt/ Goal Wt
379.6/ 272/ 342/ 169/ South of 200

larra
on 6/16/11 12:27 am - bay area, CA
Could be from the ear infections, or a combination of ear infections with the pain meds. Be sure to let the ENT doc know about it.

Larra
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 264 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 740 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 247 views